Prologue

Surface

Surface. Six months since freedom

Alphys was watching Attack on Titan when her phone rang. She jumped to answer it. "H-Hello?" She stammered.

"Alphys?" Sans's voice came through.

"S-Sans? What's going o-on?" Alphys asked nervously.

"I need you to get over here, I think I'm on to something. I think I've figured out how to get to them." Alphys almost dropped her phone at Sans' words.

"And D-Doctor Gaster....?" She asked, already walking out the door.

"He's here already. You gotta see this! Hurry, Alphys." Sans replied, sounding rushed.

"I'm almost there." Alphys confirmed as Sans and Papyrus's house came into view.

"Alright. See you in a moment." Sans said before hanging up.

Alphys sprinted the rest of the way. She crept along the side of the house and to the door in back. The stairs made no noise as she rushed down into the metal room. "Sans?" She called.

"In here!" Sans replied from the third door down. Alphys opened the door and was greeted with the 100 square foot room. The walls were dominated, one by a cork-board, another by a chalk board, one by a dry-erase board, and the final by a huge machine that also took up a big portion of the floor space.

Sans was standing by the machine with a pleased expression. And the man next to him was wearing a white lab coat (That looked more like a cloak).

"S-Sans, D-Dr. Gaster." Alphys greeted with a nod.

"Alphys, great to see you again." Gaster greeted with a smile. It made Alphys feel more at ease.

"Same to you, Gaster." She replied.

"Alphys, come look." Sans instructed, sounding like a giddy child. Alphys did so and saw all the changes made to the machine. Including... a metal door. "We were about to test it. Watch the screen." Sans held up an apple while Gaster flicked on the screen.

It showed what Sans had named, 'Underswap,' an alternate universe where every monster had swapped personalities with another. Sans acted like Papyrus, Toriel like Asgore, Undyne like Alphys, and vice versa for the others.

Right now, the screen was focused on the huge door by the RUINs. Sans opened the metal door and tossed the apple through. It landed, bounced a little, then rested on the ground outside the RUINs door. "IT WORKS!" Sans yelled, jumping into the air and cheering. Gaster was smiling, too.

"Great job, guys!" Alphys smiled.

"We couldn't have done it without ya, Alphys." Sans commented.

"W-Well, I'm sure you w-would've been able to," Alphys looked a little embarrassed.

"Well, whatever the case, thanks Alphys." Sans shrugged.

******

Within the week, Sans had visited Ink, the sort of God over the universes. He'd negotiated a new universe for any Sans and Papyrus from the alternate universes that were unhappy to be able to live, or at least visit, that universe. Now, most of the Sans and Papyrus' had been visited by Ink, and told about the new universe.

They'd be coming soon.

A/N: Hey Alley-Cats! Star here! So sorry for such a long silence lately!

So I had this idea a while ago, and I've been writing this for a month or so now!

Already, in Microsoft Word, there are 65 pages and 17,074 words, and the story has hardly begun! Strap yourselves in for this one, it's gonna be a long, wild ride!  I'm hyped for this story and I can't WAIT for you all to get a chance to read it!

Thank all of you again for reading, I hope you enjoyed and as always I'll see you in the next chapter, bai!

Keep shinin', stars!