Suddenly my eyes searched for my beloved yet pregnant cousin.

No wonder I was missing him.

"Nandani I wanted to ask something from you!" I think Armaan noticed my restlessness.

"You can ask anything Armaan!" I spoke and two guests came to greet us.

We settled on the floral decorated couch behind us and attended the numerous guests.

"Do you love someone?" Armaans sudden whisper made my heart beat erratic.

I looked towards the crowd and my eyes finally found my friend.

No doubt he was looking annoyingly handsome in his white three piece suit with light pink waist coat inside.

I literally swooned over him. He was talking to some of his business clients.

"No ! I don't love anyone !" I mumbled while gazing at Manik only and turned my face on the other side,to wipe my lone traitor tear.

"ThankGod you denied or else I would've jumped from here only!"Armaan spoke dramatically making me smile.

"Ab tou Ye baat pakki hui k main aapko apni biwi bana kar hi rahunga!" Armaan spoke passionately and I averted my eyes being nervous.

I again looked towards Manik and this time he was looking at me.

His gaze travelled down to my nude stomach and his eyes turned blistered.

I averted my eyes instantly as I felt my body clenching under his passionate flaming stare.

Something in me forced and I again looked in his Belgian eyes.

"Ladies and Gentlemen may I have your attention please!" Mama ji climbed up on the stage and spoke in mic,interrupting his son and my killing-passionate eye lock !

Silence fell across the whole area.

"So the time has arrived when I'm gonna give my daughters hand to the most charming,handsome boy of the town!
I request you guys to please join us in this beneficial heart engaging ceremony!" Mama ji cheered and the crowd reciprocated with the same zeal.

Me and Armaan stood up from the couch and our family members mounted the stage.

"Anjali bring the rings !" Mama ji spoke and mom demounted the stage while laughing.

Actually she forgot to bring my and Armaans ring. Yesterday we kept the two bought rings with us only.

Me and Armaan were standing opposite to each other with Armaan's family on his side and my family at my side,at our backs.

I know who was standing behind me.

Those familiar piercing musky breaths were harshly fanning my hair.

Suddenly I felt a finger roaming on my lower waist.

My features tightened as I felt hard knuckles caressing my waist,beneath my black hair.