Chris P.O.V.

"The funny thing also that you guys thought I love you! I never love you guys, why? I would never forget how Harry slap me two years ago just because I was defending myself and also you and your stupid girlfriends too Harold! No one would love you because your famous. Louie I would never forget how you call me a slut, Liam your probably the worst person here since you blame Dani for the stupidest reasons ever!" Destiny shouts at them. What is she thinking? I know this isn't her, she loves them.

It has to be some drug she is under.

Then she stared at the one person she loves the most. "And you Zayn! You are so protective at some times that it's gets to the point where it gets annoying." She patted his cheek. I look at the others seeing they look ashamed or broken hearted.

She walk up to Niall. "Niall, I could always count on you in everything and that's why you're my favorite out of these boys." Destiny kiss Niall cheek and stumbled her way out of the kitchen but before she made it to the door she fell to the ground.

"Fuck." I whisper picking her up and check that her pulse was moving fast. I look up to the boys. "She never meant that you guys, obviously she been drug. The first thing I told her, do not go to the party and-" I got cut off by Louis.

"Wait Chris you're telling us that you knew about this 'party' and you never warm us about it." He said taking Destiny away from me.

I put my hand through my hair, I been in so much stress already and I really did not need this crap. It been me and my adopted mum since we are arranging our mum's funeral. School. Police. My new problem is my twin sister, Destiny.

"Ugh! I just found out about this party yesterday and I came over here since Destiny said she was planning on going to school today! If you blame this on me well all of you are stupid because she even talk about this party so many times to get y'all attention! You been so darn busy about your girlfriends and your job. Especially I had been the one arranging for our mother funeral so do not blame me for this okay! Do you have any idea how hard this is for us, to find your mum and the next thing you know it she's gone." I shouted at them. I couldn't keep it all bottle up anymore.

Liam gave me a pity look. Dam, I didn't want them to feel pity on me. "I will just go. I would be at school today and if anything happens to Destiny please call me." I got up and left to school.

Destiny P.O.V.

"Please take that off its to cold." I whine. Feeling the cold rag on my forehead which calm my headache. How the hell did I get home?

"Here's some Advil they should help."

I mumbled 'thank you' and open a water bottle and took it. I look up seeing Harry with worried eyes. "Harry had you been crying?" I ask placing my hand on his cheek.

"No I'm just tired that is all Tiny. If you need anything call Chris or the boys. I'm not going to be home all day since management wants me to go some where really quick." He said before walking out of my room.

I sat straight from my bed and lay my head on the bed frame. What's up with him? Did I miss some thing important this morning. I could not miss anything this morning because one thing for sure Niall would of wake me up.

I bit on my lower lip debating or not that I should ask what's wrong with Harry. I got up and walk downstairs seeing Louis, Zayn, Niall and Liam laughing but drift away once they saw me. My heart started to go faster now, okay I probably have something on my face.

"Good morning, Destiny I ate some of your cereal since Louis ate the whole box." Niall said breaking the thick silence but only felt more thicker since the boys glare at him.

"No, it's alright you could have some. Um, did Harry really go some where for management? I'm worried about him because it look like he been crying." I sat on Niall lap not even caring if I weigh loads.

Louis gave me a furious look and sat up from his chair. He pointed at me. "He would not been crying at all if you would of never told us how you really don't love us Destiny." Louis noticed my confusion which made him roll his eyes.

"Cut the bullshit already princess! You went out to a party last night and got drunk and high! As you said and I quote 'it was the best night of my life since being with you'! Then you started saying the bad things we done to you but we never meant it Destiny." Louis shouted then walk out of the kitchen while I stood quiet.

"How did you guys find out?"

Niall glance down at me. "You don't remember anything from this morning?" He ask frowning then stare at the boys.

I shook my head.