"No thanks, doctor Samuels." I said as I walked away.

"Hey, you can always leave your number Jade." He yelled after me and I turned around.

"Nice try, that girl inside is my girlfriend."

"Ooeee, she's one lucky girl."

"See ya later, Lucas." I said as I winked and left the hospital.

The next morning, someone was knocking on the door while I was sleeping. I woke up and got out of bed and opened the door.

"What do you want Leigh?"

"Wow, you look tired."

"I am, and you just ruined my sleep."

"C'mon, we're going to the hospital. Perrie should be awake by now."

"Wait, what day is it?"

"Sunday."

"Oh thank God."

"Why?"

"I only took 2 days off from work, but I don't work sundays so i'm free."

"Right, you getting ready or what?"

"Yeah, yeah just wait a minute." I said as I put some clothes on and closed the door.

"That was fast."

"I'm always fast, where is Jesy though?"

"She's working, we're going the 2 of us."

"Okay, let's go."

We drove to the hospital and went upstairs. There was doctor Samuels again.

"Well, hello Thirwall. I told you sleep would be good for you, looks like I was right."

"Oh shut up Samuels, can we see Perrie now? Is she awake?"

"Yeah she is, just wait here, i'll tell you when you can go in." He said as we nodded.

"What was that?" Leigh asked.

"What?"

"Samuels? Thirlwall? Do you talk like that to a doctor?"

"I don't care that he's a doctor, I just wanna see Perrie."

"Looks like doctor Samuels has an eye on you."

"Oh shut up."

"Okay, you can go in. She is really tired so I suggest you don't stay long." He interrupted.

We went inside and there she was.

"Perrie." I yelled as I gave her a hug and Leigh did the same.

"Oh God, i'm so happy you're okay." I said as I had a big smile on my face.

"Jade?"

"Yes?"

"Are you still mad?"

"No, no ofcourse not, i'm sorry that I told you to leave, i'm sorry for everything. All I was thinking about was work and money and not about you. I promise that's gonna change from now on."

"No, you were right. I'm stupid. I stole your money and gave it to fucking drugs who got me almost killed."

"Perrie, I only ask you one thing. Please stop with drugs."

"I am. Look what they did to me. And I realize now they don't make me happy, you do and I choose you above everything. I promise I won't touch any drug again and I'll also study hard so I pass this year. Then I can also start working and then we'll be able to pay everything and you don't have to do it alone."

"Thank you." I whispered.

"I love you Jade."

"I love you too, Pezz." I said as I kissed her.

"Ugh, is this why I came here? To watch you 2 love birds make up?"

"Oh come here Leigh, I missed you." Perrie said as she gave her a hug.

"When can you leave this place?" Leigh asked.

"Well, if I stay like this and nothing bad happens I can go home in 2 days."

"That's good."

"The doctors say that it's a miracle I survived."

"The best miracle ever." I said smiling.

"Look at me, I look awful."

"Yeah you do, and your voice sounds awful too, but I still love you and in 2 days you'll be back yourself again." I said as I kissed her cheek.

"I'll call the others to say you're okay." Leigh said as both of us nodded.

Hope you liked this chapter. Don't forget to vote and to comment. The next chapter will be the last chapter of this story, so that means the end is coming :( I promise it will be a happy end.