Eleven

(The boys who chose to go to the beach)

After a lot of arguing, the five boys managed to find a bus that would take them to the nearest beach. Robert and Lukasz were deep in conversation the whole ride there, marveling at their surroundings and catching up with each other. Felix and Emre were laughing together, occasionally turning to talk to Maxi who was sitting by himself across the isle.

"I've always wondered this..." Emre said. "Do you think Robert and Lukasz talk in Polish or in German?"

"If you want to know why don't you ask them?" Felix chuckled.

"What a team I joined..." Maxi mumbled to himself.

...............

Ten minutes later, they arrived at the beach. Lukasz and Robert were still talking when their shoes hit the warm sand. They boys struggled to walk in the sand with their luggage.

Robert, who had the most stuff, dropped his two bags and luggage in the sand, "This is impossible, I'm just putting my stuff here, ugh." he said.

"But we're so far from the ocean!" Emre commented.

"Walking thirty more steps won't kill you Robert." Maxi rolled his eyes, walking closer to the water.

Robert groaned, but picked his bags up once again and followed the others. They picked a spot well in the sand, as close to the water as they could get without it lapping up at their heels.

The beach was busy for a weekday, but all beaches in Hawaii were always packed. The water was filled with colorful swimsuits and the sound of kids screaming happily as they chased each other in the sand.

"This is something out of a movie." Lukasz smiled, taking it all in.

"Oh just take your shirt off already Lukasz." Robert said.

"Excuse me?" Lukasz laughed.

"No not like that- I meant that in a 'let's-go-swimming kind of way. Oh never mind." Robert explained.

"Wrong...choice of words but yeah." Lukasz said slowly.

"You brought an umbrella?!" Emre exclaimed, looking at Maxi's open bag. "To Hawaii?!"

"For the sun!" Maxi replied. "Chill!"

Robert, Lukasz and Felix went off to go change into their suits.

"You're a weird guy, you know that?" Emre smiled at the new boy.

"I don't need this right now ok?" Maxi snapped. Just leave me and my umbrella alone."

Emre went off to join the others as Maxi set up his umbrella and began to lay in the sand, soaking up the sun. When Felix and Emre returned, they unpacked their speakers and played some music. The two Polish boys went to kick around a ball in the sand while Maxi began to doze off.

20 minutes later...

"Hey look," Felix stopped dancing to his music and pointed to Maxi.

"Yeah, he's sleeping." Emre replied. "So?"

"He's gonna get burnt if he stays in the sun for too long." Felix said.

"Eh." Emre shrugged. "Fine with me."

...............

A little while later, Marco showed up to the beach, he had decided he wanted a little sun after all.

"Hey Marco," Lukasz greeted him with a friendly hug. "Come for a tan too?" He pointed at Maxi who was still sleeping.

"Yeah, uh, should I be worried? He looks like he got a little sunburn."

"Emre is going to play a little trick on him I think, I'd rather stay out of that." Lukasz said. "But yeah, he's definitely sunburnt."

"Hey! Marco! How's Christian doing?" Felix shouted across the sand.

"I think he's feeling a bit better!" Marco shouted back. "But Julian said he thinks that he's swiping alcohol from the other boy's rooms!"

"Wait, really?' Lukasz said. "He needs to lean to control himself, that kid."

"Spoken like a true old man." Marco chuckled.

"Lukasz! You coming back or what?" Robert yelled at him. "You just going to let me kick this around by myself?"

"You want to play with us?" Lukasz offered, turning to walk back to Robert.

"Nah, I'm going to teach them what real music is." Marco pointed towards Felix and Emre.

...............

Maxi eventually woke up, brushing the sand that blew over his body off of him. He winced when he touched his skin, beginning to notice the burns all over his body. He let out and exasperated groan as he tried to stand up.

"You forget to turn over?" Emre laughed at him.

"Something like that." Maxi smiled with him. "Did any of you notice that I was getting sunburnt?"

"Yes." Emre tried to stop himself from laughing as he looked at Maxi. Every place that his clothes didn't cover was covered in a light pink-red color.

"This is going to be here the whole trip!" Maxi exclaimed. "You couldn't even tell me to flip over?!"

"No, sorry." Emre let out a laugh. "Consider this your hazing or something."

Maxi grumbled.

"From now on," Emre put his hands on Maxi's shoulders. "I promise to warn you and or wake you up, in the event that you are stupidly sleeping in the sun, ok?"

"Ok..." Maxi sighed.

A phone began to ring, in the mess that was the boy's luggage. Marco left Felix's side to go answer it. It took a few minutes, but he hung up looking a bit angry.

"What is it?" Maxi asked him as the other gathered up around him.

Marco gave him a worried look, "Something happened with Christian back at the hotel."

..........

A/N

I know that Felix and Emre no longer play for BVB, and there's a few new players added to the club as well. I'm not quite sure what I should do about this, but it's fine for now.

(I had to go somewhere as soon as I finished writing this, so I apologize if there's any typos. I'll edit it later.)

See you in the next update :)

-Siena