Chapter 12: Yours

Sarah Anderson and Erik, Bedroom.

A rush of heat had just arisen in my chest and slowly started to spread throughout my body, reaching every last nerve. I could feel his eyes watching my every move, from the slight twitch of my lip to the way my shoulders rose and fell as I breathed. Without saying a single word, Erik leaned forward slowly, his index finger moving away some hair strands from my eyes. He teased my senses once more by slightly touching my lips with his; my mind swirled in a total blitz at his provocative touch. I stared at Erik's eyes, his burning in desire as much as mine were. Erik grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close to him. In an upward movement, my back slid up on the wall as he gently guided me to wrap my legs around his hips, lifting me up. Our lips brushed with each other again as our intimate parts did as well; an intense and heavy gasp exited my mouth at the touch of our bodies. I wanted so freaking bad for him to kiss me already and stop playing, that I would do pretty much anything at this point to rush the process. So, pushing away my shyness, I cupped his face with both my hands and asked between short breaths. "Are-Are you just going to keep teasing Erik?"

He didn't say anything, he just grabbed my wrists and pulled my hands out of his way, positioning them above my head and pinning them against the wall with a strong grip. I had to tighten my legs a bit more around his waist for sustainability. He smirked as the movement brought us closer. His free hand traveled underneath my shirt, caressing smoothly my body from stomach to chest. I arched my back and inhaled sharply, letting each electric touch of his fingertips sink and becoming static beneath my skin. While doing so, he started to trail my collarbone and frail neck with sweet, soft, and very much wet kisses, leaving behind nothing more than desire and craving burn in my chest. He knew very well that once he kissed my neck, I would crumble to my knees in an instant.

"E-Erik please... k-kiss me already..." I pleaded shyly with my remaining forces. The heat of the moment was driving me crazy. Erik completely ignored my pleading and continued to play his teasing game, which consisted of nuzzling my neck and the exposed skin just right above my bra line with delicate kisses; so faint, they were almost misled as whispers. Trying my luck, I bounced my head back and forth in search of his lips but, he always managed to dodge them somehow. "E-Erik...!" My voice wavered, exhilarated from the tension between us. My limp body began to sweat and tremble uncontrollably. Now, his head was angled slightly to the side as his lips finally came closer and closer to mine. It was not a surprise to find my own lips already parted, awaiting his to finish the puzzle. His breathing quickened as did mine; our breaths mingled and our hearts fluttered inside its own cage in perfect sync. After just a few delicate touches of his warm lips, my hands tried to get loose, but to no avail. It only made him tighten his grip more.

"Volo te." He said suddenly in the midst of short breaths.

I looked up, averting my gaze from his faint-pink lips to his gorgeous amethyst eyes, figuring out what he meant by those two foreign words. The swirls of emotion I saw there made me release a surprised gasp. Lust and desire were all I saw. Somehow, those opposite, almost complementary emotions didn't scare me like it would anyone, it just only made me crave him for more.

"It means..." Erik raised delicately my chin up and our lips finally locked; he took my face in his hands and I, trippingly, wrapped my arms around his neck. At first, the kiss was small, gentle, and very meaningful. But then it grew bigger and more intense. We departed from each other after a few minutes, allowing finally some air inside our lungs. Both our breaths were shaking. "It means I crave you. Body, mind, and soul." He completed his sentence.

"W-What... what does that mean, really...?" I asked in barely more than a whisper.

"It means what it means," Erik said, his voice low and husky; he had a serious expression written all over his face.