Chapter 6: Make you mine

*** Warning: Content for over 18 ***

24 PM, Sarah Anderson and Erik, Guest Room.

I don't have the faintest idea of how things escalated that quickly; one second we were outside sharing lovely kisses by the gazebo and the next we were in my room, him, bare-chested, on top of me. His right hand dropped to my thigh, pulling up the skirt of my nightgown that hung loosely just a few centimeters above my knees. I couldn't move even if I tried, his fingers had short-circuited my mind in the best possible way. He removed my nightgown and threw it on the floor, leaving me be with only my undies. Erik's fingertips were electric, they must have been, for wherever they touched my skin tingled in a frenzy of static. As his hands moved over my skin, my body had a transitory paralysis, my mind unable to process the pleasure so fast. His head moved around to my left ear and then, he leaned down and whispered to me."The notion of sin and lust always went well with me." Erik boosted my body up in one gentle pull and our skins touched briefly. "I'll show you how heaven looks like." A little bit of dirty talk makes me sizzle in all the right places. I felt his lips trace my neckline; my weak spot. With his kisses trailing off my neck, collarbone, and shoulder while his hand skittered to my back and released the notch of my bra. "Let's get rid of this, shall we?" He threw it on the floor and resumed his exploring, his slender hand cupped my right breast and squeezed its tip in small circles. He slowly slid down my body in a touch that was ponderous and tender, tracing the curves of my body. "I want to feel every inch of you, " Erik murmured, his voice rough. He slipped it around the curve of my hip, brushing his fingers over my lower belly before finding the hard nub of my clit above the fabric. Fighting for self-control, I bit hard into my lower lip that I taste blood. It took all my self-restraint not to break into pieces, he was gonna drive me crazy and I wouldn't be able to do a thing to restrain myself from enjoying and echo it. I was feeling on the bridge of losing it, and I was nervous. My shy side began to fester in my mind. It was my very first time, so I didn't know how this was going to play out. That was one of the main reasons why I was feeling so uneasy about the whole thing. I didn't know what I was supposed to do. Should I take initiative? Should I let him guide me? Am I good this way? Should I move or stay still? But above all those questions... What should I do with my hands for crying out loud?! Almost like, reading my loud thoughts, Erik stopped and backed away a bit; he cupped my face gently in his hands, holding it in place. My breath hitched in my lungs as he mentioned the elephant in the room. "Are you fine with us doing this?" He stared at me for a while and raised an eyebrow.

Was I ready for this kind of step? My mind battled over it. Yes or no. I wasn't sure; doubts rose in me. I was afraid of not coming 'natural', but I knew I wanted him to be mine in every possible way: mind, body, and soul. I placed my hand on top of his and smiled shyly. "Yeah, one hundred percent fine..." My voice – shaky and nervous – had betrayed me!

Erik smiled involuntarily as he looked down at my flustered expression. "Don't be afraid, princess. I'll be the one guiding you through."

I bit my lower lip and nodded. I trusted him to do a good job since I was inexperienced and all but, that didn't make me any less nervous.

Then, he moved his hand to my lips and caressed it with his thumb before planting a kiss on top. It was like magic, the way his lips connected with mine. Our lips fitted perfectly-- like they were meant for each other. Moving against each other, feeling each other. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips haven't been that softer before. I opened my mouth with a low moan. From that point, was when the show really came down. We start to move like partners in a dance that was written in our DNA. Our bodies joggled together as if we were made just for this, to fall into one another, to feel this natural rhythm. Erik was all business. Well, most of the job was already done but still, there were a few pieces of clothing left on both our bodies. He took off his shoes and unbuttoned his jeans, pulling them off quickly for not to break the ambiance, staying with only his boxers. He resumed his kisses, starting from my toes upward, slowly, his hands on my legs, always just a little higher than the kisses. I felt my back arch in anticipation, knowing where his fingers would soon reach. He glided across my genitals over the satin fabric then, in a fluid motion, slid inside my panties and traced my inner labia upwards; he stroked the fold just above my clitoris with his fingertips, inside and over the top, for a couple of minutes."How does this feel? Good?" He asked, his eyes burned for me, wanting me to melt and buckle in her arms. I could feel myself melt already. I quickly mouthed a 'yes' and he asked me to lift my hips, I did as I was told and he removed that piece, grazing gently against my skin. He moved back and kissed me deeply, gripping me tightly on the hips while working on my lady parts with his other hand. He took his sweet time before moving on to another area. My head rocked back against the pillow as he continued, I parted my lips and a sigh escaped. He used his thumb to push that skin slightly up toward my belly button and, with a circling motion, he teased a little before actually touching my clit. That sent waves of tingly pleasure from my head to my toes, making me moan his name for the first time. I closed my eyes shut and bit into my finger's joint, anticipation increasing my pulse. Placing his index finger on one side of my clitoris and his middle finger on the other side, he started going back and forth, from side to side, then rubbing it in a circular motion. The spot's swollen and sensitive, and the sensation is almost too much for me to bear. The room started spinning for me, I could feel my mind go numb. I felt unsteady but also in euphoria. I try to close my legs. "Don't fight it." He says it quietly but firmly. I stiffened a little bit but nonetheless, try to relax. He gently opened my legs again, rubbed his finger against my clit, and down my slit, trying to find my opening. He gently entered me and massaged my cervix, thrusting in-and-out, applying more pressure according to my reactions. He carefully explored what I was willing to do and not to. Once he understood that, he removed his finger and quickly added another, plunging them both back inside me. My breathing was ragged and uneven, my trembling body slick with sweat. My face felt hot and cold by turns. I found myself grasping Erik's hair, entwining the strands with my fingers, making the man before me softly tremble at my touch. He leaned down once again and took my lips hostage, he gently nibbled on my lower lip, "I want you now." and said, almost as if you were asking me for permission.

I nodded with my head in response. As he prepared himself, I could slightly feel the shiver of my body. I looked nervous, felt excited, and was somewhat uncomfortable in that position. I felt exposed and vulnerable. But, I wasn't going to show it. I wanted to enjoy this moment.

Getting the hint, Erik placed a hand on the bottom of my back and lift me, sitting me on his lap; skin slashed with skin. He pulled me close, knowing I was still shy, and began to kiss my lips over and over. Each kiss made me feel good, more comfortable, and, mostly, loved. As we deepened the kiss once again, he leaned us back to the bed, supporting his elbow on the mattress while holding my body to his with his other arm. I keep my arms wrapped around Erik, taking each kiss he gave and giving my own kisses in return. I felt his hand slid in between us, I felt a pressure between my thighs and that made me realize what it was. His hard member against my genitalia made me flinch. As Erik started to insert it in, I gasped against his lips in both surprise and in pain; I wasn't used to its size. Before I knew it, he was completely inside. He gave me a few minutes to adjust and then, began thrusting his hips toward me, gentle and slowly tender first, then he picked up speed and power.

I start to feel the waves again. It felt so good. "E-Erik!" I moaned, he smirked at my reaction and probed deeper in. I screamed his name again. The pleasure between us was heavenly. I'm breathing heavily now, and my eyes are closed. Before I knew how it happened, our skins were rubbing softly together in a rhythmic tango, our hearts fusing into one and we whispering sweet nonsense in each other ears as our bodies continued entwining with passionate touches. He kept moving, and I started to come. My legs wrapped around his waist and my arms holding onto his neck. Erik grabbed the back of my neck, growling in the kiss as I whimpered in pleasure. His kisses were long and deep enough to make me gasp for air. Every kiss has a raw intensity - breathing fast, heart rates faster. We both moaned, every time louder and louder; and we moved faster and faster until our bodies couldn't take anymore. Sweat was running down our bodies.

Erik fell flat on the mattress next to me, breathing heavily; as for me, I laid down my head on his chest and closed my eyes. Both our arms and legs were tangled with each other. "I love you princess." He murmured amid short-breaths.

"I love you too Erik..." I said, once again shyly, nuzzling myself in his chest. It felt beyond happy being in his arms.

We stayed like that, still and without saying a single word, just listening to the contented sounds of the synchronized beating of our hearts, until we both fell asleep deep into the silence of the night.

(...)

It was being a delicious delight not dreaming at all, only seeing the dark void, however, the sound of waves crashing on the sand annihilated my so-short happiness. I opened my eyes and once again I stood on that damn cursed beach. This time the heat was so devastating that I really thought I was going to shrivel up on the spot, dehydrated. I didn't usually feel that drained, that parched. The sun seemed to bite into me, to eat into my skin and eyes despite a straw hat and dark glasses. "Strange..." I said grabbing the hat's flap.

Ahead, near the water, stood a silhouette of a familiar woman. Her silhouette was sleek and fluid, like her smile in the dawn. For now, she moved as if only a flowing outline of black, but the light will come, it always does. "Please no..." I begged. "Of all times, not now!"

**