Turning around embarrassed I look at Lauren who bursts out into laughter, I can't help but smile at her because her laugh is adorable.

"Your grandma gets confused of you and a dog?" I nodded my head and she continued laughing.

"It's not funny its sad!" I laughed pulling a grey hoodie over my head and then walking into the bathroom brushing my teeth so I don't have bad breath all day.

"Are you sure you're feeling okay to go to school?" She asked stepping behind me in the bathroom.

I wiped my mouth with a wet wash cloth before turning around looking over Lauren who has a concerned look in her eyes.

"Yeah, I'll be fine.. plus it's only a half day today."

"You had a fever last night..  you shouldn-"

"-Stop talking and lets go I wanna see Dinah." 

She nodded her head and we got out of my house and got into her car, after a good ten minute drive we arrived at our high school. As soon as we walked inside the school I spotted Dinah I told Lauren to catch up while I ran up and hugged Dinah.

"Dinah!" I wrapped my arms around her upper body hearing a chuckle come from her and then she kissed my forehead.

"Hey boo, you seem to be feeling a little bit better hm?"

"Yeah actually, I slept great last night for the first time ever since Lauren and I stopped being friends."

"What even happened last night? You said that she came over but then you stopped replying..." As soon as Dinah began to ask questions about what happened last night someone cleared their throat and I pulled away from Dinah when Lauren and the other girls were looking at us strangely.

"Okay.. so I get that we weren't here a lot and that you were with Dinah most of the time but what the actual fuck?" Normani said taken aback by how close Dinah and I were because it's usually Mani and I who are close and loving .

"Well.. while you, Mila, Ally and Lauren were doing your own things Y/n and I actually got to know each other more and turns out we both are in love with each other." Dinah said making everyone's eyes widen in shock including mine.

"You've got to be kidding me?" Ally said jaw open.

"No way.. what the hell?" Normani said in the same state as Ally, shocked.

"Great, Lauren wanna go see a movie?" Camila said smiling wrapping her arms around Lauren making me feel the slightest bit of jealousy spread through me.

It is pretty obvious Camila likes Lauren and  I swear to god if Lauren says yes to going to see a movie with her I will be upset.. She's basically asking Lauren out on a date.

"Laur?" Camila asked kissing Laurens cheek but her eyes were focused on Dinah and I.

"You are dating Dinah?" Her facial expression went from shocked to upset as soon as it registered in her brain what Dinah had said to the group.

"No it was a joke Lo." Dinah said laughing receiving sighs from the other girls and a groan from Mila.

"Why don't you have a boyfriend or something? You take Lauren away from me!" Camila said groaning and Ally pulled her away from my girl talking to her privately.

Lauren cleared her throat when she noticed that Dinah's hand was on my waist, moving Dinah's hand away from by body I stood closer to Lauren and I felt her smile at my movement.

"So, I am assuming you both are good now?" Normani asked and Dinah raised her eyebrow wondering the same thing as Mani.

"We are friends again, but like-" I began but then got caught of by Lauren finishing for me so I don't say anything wrong.

"-We're friends but are going to change because last time we got in a fight over something so dumb." She said and the girls nodded their head before the bell rang.

"I'll see you guys later, Y/n lets go to class?" I nodded my head and then looked at Dinah who walked to the left side of Lauren.

"Dinah has class with us too."

"Great." Lauren mumbled interlocking our hands but not too obvious so that others would see, I smiled softly at the action as we walked to our Geometry class with Mr.Harrison.

---

This chapter might be a little bit boring.. lol I like how I put that at the end and not the beginning.. don't forget to vote! Thank you for reading this! ILYYY