Chapter 29 (UNSEALING: The Envious Lich)

Start from the beginning

Uni: "Good... So, how did you feel when you found out that the history in the books were fake?"

Memoire: "...I was... a bit puzzled actually..."

Uni: "How?"

Memoire: "If he didn't want me to know the truth yet... then he shouldn't have just banned the publishing of history books... rather than make up one... for one reason it's a waste of time and the children who would read those books would assume that's the real history."

Uni: "Good point... but that's all?"

Memoire: "...What do you mean...?"

Uni: "You don't feel betrayed... or even shaken by what you've heard?"

Memoire: "Oh... I did, when I first heard him mention about giving me away... I felt like I was not needed... but the more he explained, the more I came into terms with it... he did it to protect me, to keep safe from the humans and shifters who hated the existence of Aberrants like me."

Uni: "I see... Well, what now? Are you going to confront him?"

Memoire: "I'm not sure... He did say that he'll tell me sooner or later..."

Uni: "Well, that's good enough for now I guess."

Memoire: "Yes, yes it is!"

...She smiles so brightly, her tear stained face showed the brightest smile any child could have, she finally found some semblance to her existence... She had lost a family more than once... now she's a part of one again.

Creak... The door opened slowly and there stood her father looking at her with stern eyes. Sis was with him as well...

Noire: "Go on you bufoon."

Schwarz: "I got it, okay... just give me a sec."

...Schwarz clumsily approached his daughter, bends down to meet her face to face...

Schwarz: "Memoire."

Memoire: "Yes Lord Schwarz?"

Schwarz: "I have something important to tell you, could you join me for a bit?"

Memoire: "Of course."

The two then exits the room leaving me and Sis.

Noire: "Do it right this time Schwarz."

Uni: "It's not like he really needs to though."

Noire: "Huh?"

Uni: "Memoire, heard you're conversation earlier..."

Noire: "Seriously!?"

Uni: "Hm? What's wrong sis? Why are you so shocked? Shouldn't you be happy that Memoire found out about herself?"

Noire: "Well of course I am! but... She didn't see anything else did she...?"

Uni: "What are you talking about?"

Noire: "Ah No-Nothing! Nothing at all! AHAHAHAHAHA"

Bzzzt! BZZZZTTT!!! BZZZZTTTTT!!!!!

Uni & Noire: "Agh!"

...This buzzing noise! didn't he just got stabbed earlier! why is he here again!?

The room turned dark as if it was in the middle of the night, a source of light shined a ray through the window and from it an image appeared... It was... not DeVian... but...

Noire: "the Cracker."

Uni: "!!!"

Cracker: "...."