"Alright then," he spun me around, "Help me."

I grinned and pulled his t-shirt over his head, then threw it to the ground. Niall wrapped his arms around my waist again and pulled me into a passionate kiss. We stayed standing for awhile. Then he backed me up against the wall. I felt his hand leave my waist. It was going up, and stopped right over my bra. He left it there, as if waiting for me to protest, but I didn't. So we basically went to second base. I'll leave it at that. We were there a pretty long time, and we finally pulled away when we heard the boys knocking at the door asking if we were inside. Then I heard the lock being picked. I quickly grabbed Niall's shirt off the floor and pulled it on, right as the boys came flooding in.

"There you guys are!" Harry said. "We thought you might have left the RV or something, but you were in here..." He studied us for a moment. "Being naughty huh?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, still panting.

"Cami, you're shirt's on backwards and inside-out, and Niall isn't even wearing one. We're not stupid." Liam said.

"Tsk tsk, bad children!" Zayn said.

"So...what happened huh?" Harry said.

"N-nothing," I said.

"Yeah we totally believe you," Louis said.

"Why won't you tell us Cami?" Zayn smirked.

"Why do you guys care so much?" I asked.

"Because," Liam said.

"I know how to get her to tell," Harry said, smiling mischievously. Before I could run, I was being held to the floor by Zayn and tickled by Harry.

"Tell us!" Zayn said.

"No!" I giggled. I screamed and kicked, but it was no use. "Fine!!" They stopped. "We went to second base.." I muttered.

Louis shook his head. "What am I going to do with you..."

"It's alright Louis. I promise this doesn't make us any closer to third base. Well I mean technically it should but not for us.." I said.

"Nialler went to second! Finally!" Harry said.

"Hey!" Niall said. Harry stuck his tongue out at him and ran out. 

"Well, we are going to get goin' again. Zayn's driving this time," Louis said.

"What?!" Zayn cried.

"Yup," Louis replied, and with that he left followed by the other boys. Niall helped me up and we went to my section of the closet. I took out a white and blue striped tank top that said "Je'taime" and some white shorts.

"This good?" I asked, holding it up for Niall to see.

"You'll look good in anything," he said. I smiled, then grabbed a bra and undies.

"I'm gonna go take a shower," I said.

"Okay," he said. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and left. I went through the bathroom door that was in the room. I closed it behind me and locked it, then turned on the hot water.

I finished quickly , and stepped out drying myself off. I pulled on my clothes, and combed through my hair. I walked out to see everyone except Zayn sitting on the couches.

"Hey babe," Niall said.

"Hey," I smiled. He pulled me onto his lap and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"You guys are really crazy about each other," Eleanor said.

"Too crazy.." Louis added.

"Says the boy who's got his hand on his girlfriend's butt," Niall said. I giggled as Louis pulled his hand away.

"I'm not a boy by the way, I'm a man," Louis said.

"Mhm, okay," Niall said.

"So anyways," Louis said, "We're all going to an amusement park Cami."

"Really? YAY!" I said. I hadn't been to one in years.

"Yup, we'll be there in about 45 minutes, if Zayn doesn't get lost," Harry said.

"I heard that!" Zayn called. We all laughed.

"You know I heard there's a really scary rollercoaster there that goes up 310 feet then drops almost straight down!" Harry said.

"Errr....I don't know if I wanna ride that," I said.

"Here, let's make a bet. I'll pay you ten dollars if you don't chicken, but if you do, you owe me ten." Harry said.

"Make it twenty," I said.

"Twenty it is, deal?" he asked.

"Deal," I said, shaking his hand.

"Oh by the way, it also goes at a speed of 145 kilometers per hour," Harry said.

"What?!"