Michael was getting the business. It's like we were doing it with clothes on.

It was pretty intense.

I figured since Roscoe is so occupied with the rat, that I'd have a little fun of my own. It's not like Michael would just be a fling though. I actually like him a little.

"Damn I didn't know you got down like that." Michael said in my ear.

I laughed. "You obviously don't know me well enough then."

The song ended and we went back to the section. The rat was giving Roscoe a lap dance and on God I didn't know it was her until I saw her face.

To be for real she looked like a dirty ass stripper.

Roscoe seemed to be loving it though.

I just shook my head.

Micheal sat down and pulled me on his lap. I didn't fight it cause one, the only other availible seat was by Roscoe and the rat. And two, I kinda wanted to be on him.

I didn't even notice when some bitch walked up to us.

"Rage where the fuck you been at? " The girl said.

She was pretty I gotta admit. Honey was all model status. But why was she talking to Michael, calling him "Rage" and shit?

Micheal looked confused.

"Umm who are you?" He asked.

She put her hand on her hip.

"Rage you know who I am so stop playin. We gotta talk though it's important."

Michael adjusted his snapback.

"Look I don't know you or who you're talking about."

She nodded.

"Ight Rage. So first you Yayo an nem go M.I.A, then you come back with a new bitch actin all brand-new. Lemme guess, she pregnant to?" She said gettin all aggravated.

Mmm. She must be pregnant by this Rage guy.

Michael just sat there staring at her so she eventually just walked away.

"Who was that? " I asked after she left.

Michael just shrugged.

"Okay." I said changing the subject.

We just sat and talked the rest of the night until Roscoe was done handling his business.

The ride back to the hotel couldn't go fast enough. The rat was drunk as hell. She kept screaming and talking all loud.

I was so glad when we pulled up to the hotel that I basically jumped out the truck.

"Ouch bitch you step on my foot!" She slurred.

"What was that?"

She really don't want this to go down right now. I'm standing up while she's sitting down still in the car. The odds are in my favor.

"Bish you step on my mufuckin foot." She screamed.

I stepped towards her.

"So you callin me a bitch now?"

"Didn't I just say that?"

I slapped her one good time in the face. She retaliated by attempting to kick me, but I grabbed her leg and dragged her out her seat and on to the concrete ground of the parking lot.

I got on top of her and started punching her. She grabbed my hair and started pulling the fuck outa my shit.

I got one more hit in when someone pulled me off her.