Ten

A silver sedan cruises on the dirt, followed by a slim, red convertible with the hood on. Lines of trees planted neatly on either side of the path curves the road into an "S" before reaching a clearing and a post.

The window rolls down and the guard stationed there peers down to identify the driver.

"Hello, Mike." A man no older than thirty greets him with a friendly smile.

The guard nods and returns the smile back, "Hello, Mr. Graham. Good to see you again."

The car's windows return to the top and it speeds past, the shiny covertible now taking its place.

"Ms. Elena." The guard says, a bit taken aback. "Welcome back."

The brunette shoots him a dazzling smile formed by her pouty, red lips and waves a hand, her green eyes gleaming with excitement.

"The Alpha Lord would be very pleased to see you." His smile drops as if he's just said something wrong, but says no more.

"I'm sure he will."

Valroy glances down at his watch, "They should be here any second now

Valroy glances down at his watch, "They should be here any second now."

"You're right." Helen smiles as a sedan appears behind the trees, grabbing onto his arm lovingly.

"Oh, I'm always right, dear." Valroy pats her arm with a playful look in his eyes. "Trust me when I say you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

Helen laughs and smacks his upper arm, just as the sedan stops in front of them and the Alpha Lord steps down from the porch to greet their guests.

A man with brown hair and light blue eyes rounds the car and clasps hands with him, sharing a half-hug and even pats his back. A woman with a blinding smile, platinum blonde hair and blue eyes reaches to pull Christina into a tight hug before giving another one to Helen.

"Chris, my boy. How are you?" He inquires warmly.

"I'm fine, Graham. I'm pleased to see you again after so long." Chris responds, returning his smile. "How's Jared?"

"He's healthy, single, and reckless as always." Graham jokes, opening the car's door.

"Son, come out and meet your cousin."

A teenager with mussy dark hair and striking blue eyes slides out from the car, sighing as if he doesn't want to be there.

Helen breaks free from Valroy's hand and rushes to pinch his cheeks, causing him to wince.

"Grandma Helen, please stop." He says, unamused.

"Jared, you've grown so much. We have a girl here around your age. Maybe you could be play buddies." Helen admissions with a mischievous smile.

"Of course you have. Girls are universal in a pack unless it's a gender-based pack." He states boredly, his lips tugged down in a frown.

"Oh, you'll love this one. She's a very interesting specimen." Helen's grin merely broadens.