Two

Red never notices the tugging of her satchel until it's ripped from her. Her head whirls around to the door where the girl is rushing out of, and leaps out of the unknown man's lap to jump over the table and stomp her foot down the chain-making a hole on the floor in the process-the girl has recklessly let loose, trailing behind her.

"You thief! Let me go with the gem and my alpha shall have mercy on you!" The girl shouts out.

The old couple warily eyeing them starts backing away from the table, along with the woman sharing similarities with the man she landed on.

Red narrows her eyes, knowing whatever comes out the girl's mouth is far from the truth as the pack she belongs to is probably involved in the black market, considering their mixed scents.

"What are you playing at?" She mutters under her breath. "You're the ones who are trying to steal it-"

"Liar!"

Her foot contacts with her face faster than she can react, sending waves of unbearable pain all over the area she steps on. She stumbles backward into a familiar pair of arms, and looking over her shoulder, she sees the same expressionless face when she first landed on him, though it's now frowning.

"Ugh." She grunts before pushing herself out of his caging arms, having to put extra effort to do it as he's unexpectedly stronger than she's predicted.

But he easily cages her back in.

Her eyes widen, "What are you doing?! You don't understand, let go!"

"See you, b****!" The girl sniggers before running towards the end of the hallway, only for a leg to kick her back into the room till her back hits the table.

The owner of the pair of gleaming eyes stare down at her as she pins her hands up with one hand, and snatches the satchel with the other, throwing it at Red's direction with looking first.

"What's that? Are you itchy?" Pink pulls out a foldable knife and unfurls it, holding it at the base of her neck. "Funny, we have the same taste in weapons."

The girl struggles but fails since Pink also has her legs incapacitated, sitting on it. As a fist is headed in Pink's direction, she jumps off the girl and she takes it as a chance to jump into the table for an advantage, knowing she's going to need to fight in order to get out alive.

After sending a curious look to Red who's wiggling against the man staring down at her with an undecipherable look, Pink jumps onto the table and they both make it into a fighting arena, throwing kicks and punches.

Pink gives her a soft punch in the sides, swiping the girl's legs from behind with her right leg, hard.

The girl cries out in pain, falling on her bottom, glaring up at Pink.

"You done?" Pink twirls the small knife around, a malicious smirk indenting her mask to show its presence. "'Cause I am."

With the flare of her arm, the knife sails through the air in a smooth horizontal line before sticking deep between the girl's eyebrows, touching her nose, making her convulse before going into absolute silence.

"And finally, she calms down." Pink says with a self-satisfied smile.

"Is there any particular reason as to why you killed her?" Raizel announces his presence.

"I'd like to know why he's holding her like that first." Pink points out, nodding at her frustrated sister.

The man pauses and assesses his alpha once before going quiet too.

"He's-" Red stutters.

"The Alpha Lord." Blue mutters, making her presence known, shocking the inhabitants of the meeting room.

Rogue Spiritsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें