IX

"Why are you so quiet today" Jimin interrupted his game to look at me.

"Am not?" I questioningly thought if I really wasn't noticing the change.

"You are. I noticed even if yourself didn't" he was now fully concentrated onto examining what was wrong with me.

"Jimin I'm fine don't-" I choked up when my phone buzzed all of a sudden.

"What does it say?" he tried to peek when I was reading the message.

"Ah nothing" I replied while my insides twisted ignoring the last warning from the house owner.

He pouted for a moment trying to convince me but then gave up.
"You know whatever it might be I'm here right?" Jimin looked deeply into my eyes with such seriousness, I panicked.

"I know" a smile found it's way upon my face as the boy worriedly nodded.

My thoughts weren't with him in that moment.
I was constantly thinking how lucky I was that the owner didn't sue me yet for the amount of debt.

Me and Jimin were playing console games, always at my place. He rarely ever brought me to his flat again; last time I remember was when I locked myself out.

The tv screen displayed 'game over' for the last time as I gave up, whining like a little kid.
Well, of course I wasn't into the game at all otherwise beating that guy would've been a piece of cake.
"Jimiiin it's not faiiiir"

His chest was swelled with pride, a little bit more and it would've bursted, while an overly confident grin was plastered on his lips.
"Babe it's not my fault if you suck at Mario Kart"

"Why are we even playing this again?" I sighed putting my console away, giving a break to my pained fingers.

"Because if I won I could've made a wish for you to grant me" his pervert face was on, although it was hard to notice the hint of perviness. He always smiled when having this kind of face and his eyes became adorably crescent, which made it terribly difficult to notice whether he was serious or just playing around.
On the other hand, his expression was always so relaxed that it never once made me feel uneasy, so yea whatever wish I had to grant it was ok for me.

"Ok then mister Park Jimin let's hear what you want" I put my hands on my hips in a sassy way.

The male was about to say something but couldn't even finish it when he started laughing, infecting me so I ended up chuckling.
"What?" I hissed trying to sound angry.

"Nothing" he grinned. "So.. I want a kiss"

Both of us stayed in silent for a moment. Jimin waiting for my reaction, me, still trying to process his words.

Soon I bursted in laughter so hard that I had to hold my stomach while it was starting to hurt. Jimin stared at me for a moment, incredulous and probably a bit embarrassed.

"What are you laughing for? I need affection too ok" he tried to reason out nonchalantly.

"Yea yea whatever" I laughed it off.
He sounded a bit cute, I admit yet those words had a tint of undesired sadness.
In the end I gave a kiss on the cheek to keep it friendly, though he wasn't satisfied at all.

"Shut up I'll never do that ew" I threw Jimin a cushion.

"Babe we both know who's gonna win if we start this" he took the same blue cusion in hand.

"Will you stop calling me 'babe'??" I questioned emphasizing the 'babe' part.

"Let me see... no"

"I swear to god Jimin"

"Hei I know you enjoy being called names by me-"

"I do not"

"like Park Yu, babe... Oh and I've found a new one, it's pretty cute you know-" I threw him another pillow which started a soft and feathery fight, where he was going totally easy on me yet I ended up losing again.

Thanks to y'all I've found my motivation again😤