IV

As per my usual, I brought a milkshake with me to the rooftop and observed the deep night sky.

The flat I was in was the highest in that building and the owner really liked me so he told me that I could've kept the key to the rooftop. And that's how I'd grown a habit of always spending endless nights there.

It was probably around 11pm when my phone loudly blasted Fire at a call.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, it's Jimin-"

"Who gave you my number?" I cut him with a calm tone.
The happenings of that morning came to mind again. Suddenly my blood started boiling.

"Can you open up the door? I've been standing fo-"

"AND my address?" I sharply questioned.

"Well, if you let me in maybe I'll explain" he tried to find an excuse to enter.

"No just stand wherever you are and explain"

"Oh come on Yu please" he pleaded desperately.
The line stayed silent for a while since I hadn't replied anything.

"Yu-?" Jimin said through the phone before I opened the door.

It was as if he'd seen a ghost. I gave him a glare even though it wasn't his fault that I was fired. Then I brought my steps to the kitchen as he followed behind.

"Listen Yu, I'm sorry. I'll fix everything" he apologised.

"What are you sorry for?" I coldly said while my back was facing him as I was taking some leftover milkshake from before.

"It's really my fault" I turned and threw a glass bottle filled with the creamy fluid which he very panickedly caught, hoping it wouldn't fall.

"Yu... are you mad?" he got closer when I gave him a straw from the counter.
I was avoiding eye contact from the moment he came in. He was doing everything to make me look at him but all of his tentatives were bound to fail.

"I'm not don't worry" I shouted once I sat back on my spot.
His footsteps became more clear and Jimin stared in awe at the view.

"Pretty right?" he just nodded with a hum.

"Usually I don't let anyone here so consider yourself forgiven" I commented, seeing he was still feeling guilty over nothing.

"I'll try every way to get you back" he decided.
I was strongly against it.

"No don't you dare"

"Why??" he was shocked with wide eyes.

"Please I just don't want to" I didn't want to explain anything.
"I'll find a job myself so don't feel guilty"

I took a sip from my milkshake as he scooped closer.
It didn't bother me that an almost-stranger guy was at my house. Jimin was that type of guy that couldn't even harm a fly.

We stayed silent for a while observing the tranquillity of the nightime. The quietness wasn't awkward, at least not to me.

"It's late though. Why are you awake?" he took another sip and finished the drink.

"Ah, I.. uh"

Honestly I didn't know what to answer.

"You?"

"Uh I just like this view?"

"You don't seem convinced" he cocked an eyebrow, sensing I was hiding something.

"I know right?" I laughed awkwardly.

"I'm very curious to know but hey, we're not that close so you might consider it too personal" and with that he let it be.

"We're not close yet you know my phone number and address?" I ironically stated making him giggle.

It might've been just the mood but in that exact moment, I could swear, his giggle almost made me addicted. I wanted to record it and play it over and over again.
And when he stopped I felt helpless.

"Here's the funny thing. There was an entire list in Hyeon's office. I just needed to rummage a little"

Her name broke me from the daze.

"Oh yea.." I realized feeling stupid.
"So why are you here?"

"Uh..." he mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck.
"I thought you were angry at me"

That was actually very cute.

"Nah you can get out now that I'm not" I modestly replied.

"Wow rude much"

"I know I know"

"Frankly I had planned of sleeping here" Jimin grinned while winking.
I felt myself jolt a little from surprise because, hell that was pretty sexy.

"Jimin, please that was probably the cockiest thing ever"

"But I know you liked it"

"I swear to God, stop before I kick you out"

"Oh but-"

"I'm going to bed bye" I fakingly tried getting up but he grabbed my wrist and giggled again.

Fudge. Stop.

"I was kidding ahaha come here" I sat again. Time flowed slowly as we just sat there and chatted a little.

"Oh god it's half past one. I need to leave" Jimin got up hurriedly and bidding me goodbye, left.

I was feeling all happy and mushy. It had been a while since someone had come over to my flat.
Yes, that must be it.