VI

"Maaan I'm so full" Jimin stretched while we were heading back to my flat. Despite my constant whining he persisted on accompanying me.

I wanted to check the time but suddenly remembered I'd brought nothing with me.
Not even my keys.

"JIMIIIN" I shouted angrily giving him a heart attack.

"Oh my god please I have only one heart" he pleaded.
I gave him a death glare and he seemed to understand I was serious.
"What did I do now?"

"Guess how does a girl get in her home without keys?" I put on an angel face.

He faked thinking putting a finger on his chin.

"Simple she doesn't"

"Yu I'm sorry ok but it's your fault that you didn't remember"

"Are you being serious?"

Before answering he glanced at me and immediately changed his mind.
"No ahaha I was kidding"

"Uhuhu what am I supposed to do now" I crumbled on a bench nearby out of desperation.

"You can sleep at me for tonight and tomorrow go to a hardware shop and get your lock fixed"

His idea made sense but I had no intention of sleeping in his house.

"I'd rather sleep here"

"Don't make me drag you again" he warned.
Jimin's scary expression was starting to appear from nowhere therefore without a second of hesitation I jolted straight up like a soldier.

"Good girl" the mischievous boy ruffled my hair with his lips curved in a smile.

We were walking side by side in the quiet silence of the evening.
I wasn't very keen on sleeping in a guy's place. Not that I didn't like it, just made me uncomfortable.

We took a bus and I realized his place wasn't as near as I thought; yet he came to my flat almost every evening just to convince me to get back to that job.

"Hey Jimin..." I mumbled sitting upright next to him on the bus.

"Yea?" he surprisingly turned his head.

"Uhm thank you for everything" I wasn't changing back his stare out of embarrassment.

Jimin didn't reply anything for a few seconds.
"Aww look at you blushing and all" he pinched my cheek really hard.

"THAT HURT YOU MORON" which made him burst out into laughter.

Soon we got off and had to walk a little more before reaching his flat.
"I'm sorry for making you walk so much" the boy on my right apologised out of the blue.

"No it's ok"

A bit further we finally reached our destination.
The whole building had this aura screaming 'filthy rich'.
We got off at the tenth floor and Jimin brought his keys out from his pocket opening the giant heavy door.

His apartment was something incredible. Mine in comparison was like a mouse's hole.
It was as big as a football field, filled with refined furnitures, had a polished floor and a huge window covered by as huge dark semi-transparent curtains, viewing on the city.
And this was only the living room.

I felt a fish out of water in there.

"Here. Make yourself home" Jimin removed his shoes, going to his room as I followed behind.
"I'm going to change ok?"

I nodded taking a sit on his bed while he brought some clothes with him.

His bedroom was spacious too.
There was a wall closet and a desk. Then this huge bed, a nightstand near that and normal things a bedroom would have.

Everything smelled like Jimin.
Not of the cologne he used, his own, a sweet and welcoming smell.

"Here I'm done. If you don't feel comfy you can get changed in some of my clothes too" he informed throwing the clothes he'd worn all day on a small basket.

The knee length shorts defined his built legs incredibly well, meanwhile his loose white t-shirt hid his torso.

I almost dozed off for a moment looking at Jimin's messy brown hair that he had to snap his fingers in front of my eyes to wake me up.

"Huh? Oh yea I mean no. I'm fine in these" I tried making up an answer receiving a chuckle.

"So I guess there's no need to decide, I sleep on the bed with you"

I wasn't paying attention until the last part hit me. A second there I thought he was serious before he laughed cutely.

"Where are you? Don't leave your body here" Jimin complained acting as if my brain had went wondering somewhere.

"Ya shut up I sleep on the bed and you on the couch" I hissed.

"Fine miss Park Yu"

"Ok mister Park Jim- my last name isn't Park"

"I know"

"I'm glad you know"

I couldn't understand why he proudly smiled everytime I made a comeback and beat him at this game of who was the most sassy.
Like, that was adorable ok but stop you're making me believe you're cute.

"Yu Yu Yu Yu Yu" he started suddenly calling me restlessly when we were watching tv.
Not exactly, we were roaming around random channels in search of something interesting.

"What now Jimin"

"Cook something for me"

"Do that yourself I'm not a maid"

"Please I know you're starving too" I think he just did aegyo.

"But we just ate?"

"Shhh I know you're hungry" I rolled my eyes and went to cook something.