"So do I! Well, we'll soon know!" Hermione said breathlessly. 

The extravagant feast seemed to take longer than usual. Everyone seemed to be glaring at the Headmaster, willing him to finish eating faster. The golden plates finally disappeared and the hall burst into chatter. The talk seemed to die instantly when Dumbledore rose to his feet. Angelina, who sat near us with Katie and Alicia, began to nervously tap her finger against the table. Everyone looked at Dumbledore expectantly. 

"Well, the goblet is almost ready to make its decision. I estimate that it requires one more minute. Now, when the champions' names are called, I would ask them please to come up to the top of the Hall, walk along the staff table, and go through into the next chamber-" He motioned to the door behind the staff table, "- where they will be receiving their first instructions."

He waved his wand and all at once the candles extinguished.The Goblet of Fire Shone more brightly than anything in the whole Hall. The bright, blue-white flames danced inside the cup. Everyone watched, waiting...

"Any second," Lee whispered.

The Flames suddenly turned red. Sparks begin to fly from the cup. Next moment, a tongue of flame shot into the air, a piece of parchment fluttering from it- the whole room gasped.

Dumbledore caught the parchment and held it so he could read by the light of the flames which had turned back to blue-white.

"The champion for Durmstrang," he read in a strong voice. "will be Viktor Krum."

"No surprises there!" Ron yelled as applause and cheering swept the Hall. Viktor Krum stood, walked along the staff table, and disappeared through the door into the chamber.

"Bravo, Viktor! Knew you had it in you!" Karkaroff shouted.

Everything died down and everyone's attention was focused on the goblet again. It soon turned red once more and a second piece of parchment shot out, propelled by the flames.

"The champion for Beauxbatons," he read again, "is Fleur Delacour!"

A girl with silvery blonde hair stood and left the way Viktor had gone. 

"Oh look, they're all disappointed," Hermione said, nodding towards the remaining Beauxbatons. 

Two of the girls who had not been chosen were now crying into their arms. It was now time for the goblet to choose the Hogwarts champion and the room went stiff with excitement. 

The flames turned red once more. Sparks showered from them. A burnt piece of parchment shot from the cup. Dumbledore caught it and...

"The Hogwarts Champion is Cedric Diggory!"

The Hufflepuff table exploded. Every single house member was on their feet, screaming and dancing around. Cedric Diggory, laughing and grinning broadly, made his way to the chamber with the other champions.

"Excellent!" Dumbledore called out after about five minutes of applause. 

"Well, we now have our three champions. I am sure I can count upon all of you, including the remaining students Beauxbatons and Durmstrang, to give your champions every ounce of support you can muster. By cheering your champion on, you will contribute in a very real-"

Dumbledore suddenly stopped speaking. The goblet had just turned red again. Sparks were flying out of it. A long red hot flame shot into the air, bearing another charred piece of parchment. Automatically, Dumbledore reached out and caught it. He stared at it a long time, apparently rereading the name over and over. There was a long pause before he finally cleared his throat.

"Harry Potter."

The Hall was even more silent if possible. Every had swiveled towards Harry, who looked just as shocked as anyone. Fear swirled in his green eyes as he turned to our group. 

"I didn't put my name in," he said blankly. "You know I didn't."

Before I knew what had happened my mouth had already opened, "I know, Harry." And I did know. 

Relief appeared along with the fear. It was a small amount, but still there. Professor McGonagall had gotten up and was whispering to a frowning Dumbledore. 

"Harry Potter!" Dumbledore called again. "Harry! Up here, if you please!"

"Go on," Hermione whispered, giving Harry a small push. 

Harry got up, stumbled slightly, and began to walk towards Dumbledore. All eyes watched him and he appeared extremely uncomfortable. Finally he stopped in front of Dumbledore, 

"Well... through the door, Harry," he said without a smile. 

A/n: Hey guys! Another Wednesday, another chapter. School has been wearing me down and it's only been a few weeks. I miss updating earlier in the day. I want to thank all of you for the comments, likes and support you give me and this story. Love you guys <3 See you next Wednesday, lovelies.