Chapter two

Lay P.O.V:

After saying goodbye to Markie I headed home I found my mom already waiting for me.

"Did you finish packing honey?" he asked me "Yeah, I did and I am ready to go" he smiled lightly "Well our ride will be here soon. Did you meet Mark?" "Yes mom I did I am going to miss him a lot". "Don't worry bunny you will be in contact plus you can always make new friends" "YES ^^" "Now go get your bags our ride is almost here"

So you may wonder why are we moving right?! Well let's say my mom is a great writer and has his own company for writing and publishing and we are now moving to my mom hometown to extende his work and also he will have a fan meeting after releasing his brand new book.

Fast forward~

After a long flight we are finally here in Seoul. It's really amazing I like everything about it.

Arraving to our new apartement I first arranged my clothes of course I choosed the room with the best view sorry mom! After that I just walked around the house. It's really beautiful and modern. The walls are painted in a creamy beige color that matches the choice of the fourniture.

I went to the kitchen to grab something to eat. I found some leftover pizza so I took a slice and went to my room. The room have a king sized bed in the middle, a small working table just under the window because I really loved the view you can see the hole city from here and it's so inspiring. I just watched the moon shine brightly until I heard the bell ring so I went to open the door I found a really beautiful lady with a young boy probably my age "Hi, how can I help you?" I asked them then I realised i was talking in English but I should talk in Korean "Sorry I am new here. Is there anything I help you with?" I asked the woman shyly because my Korean isn't that good. "It's okey I understand I am your nighbor and I am here to welcome you ^^ I bought some cookies with me."

No one P.O.V:

"Ohh thank you very much. Please come in I'll call my mother" yixing guided them to the leaving room and went to call his mom "Eomma our nighbor is his and bought some cookies with her she is in the living room" "Oh really I'm coming honey" going back to the living room kyungsoo greeted the gestes "Hello my name is Do Kyungsoo. It's nice to meet you madame" said babysoo flashing his so known heart shaped smile "Hi I am mrs Wang. The pleasure is mine. This is my son Jackson" "Hi I am Jackson. Nice to meet you hope we can be friends uhh" "Yixing. My name is Yixing but you can call me Lay if you want" smiled xing Jackson turned toward his mom and spoke in mandarin "Wow mom he surely looks like an angel I already want to be his best friend" not knowing that both kyungsoo and yixing understood. Kyungsoo just chuckled while yixing became a real tomato

"I am not an angel." He stutterded "Oh you speak mandarin. Oops" Jackson just laughed nervously "But I would like to be your best friend" "Woah really? I'll be friend with an angel. This is amazing *-*. Don't worry xingxing I'll protect you from the bad guys" "FOR THE LAST TIME I'AM NOT AN ANGEL. And who can you protect me shortie you look like a puppy. I'll call you wang puppy *-*"

"Okey ^^. I may be short but those arms are strong af i can break a wall" "Yeah yeah okey I get it" "Can you give me your phone number please?" "Of course. Do you even need to ask!" After extanging the numbers lay's phone started ringing "Oh it's Markie *-*" he instantly picked up (A/N: they'll face time)

"MAAAARK I missed you soooo so much. How are you?" "I miss you too cutie. I am good a bit sad that a certain little fluffy ball of sunshine isn't here beside me but I can manage^^. How about you?" "I am good and I just met a new friend I am sure you'll love him" "Oh already replaced me I'm hurt" "Nobody can replace you and you know it. Here talk to him" said lay while passing the phone to Jackson "Hello I am Mark lay's best friend nice to meet you" "Hi I am Jackson it's nice to know you" "Nah are you sure your name isn't puppy somehow? Because you are so adorable. Woah Yixing there's someone who is actually cuter than you *-*" "I now announce you boyfriend and boyfriend" replied lay with a serious face. "Yah I just said he is cuter than you nothing else" "Yeah and you also used to say that nobody can beat my cuteness because I am forever a little cute fluffy baby. I am hurt" lay pouted slightly as he finished talking. Markson just cooed at the sight of this adorable kicked puppy "Omg I never knew you could be this much jealous" "And I never knew you can be this cute although I just met you XD" "Anyways, I have to go now cutie. I'll call you later take care of yourself, don't miss me so much, I love you to the next galaxy and back, and it was nice to know you Jackson, please take care of him for me, goodbye" "I love you too markie bye" "bye Mark"

After they hung up Jackson just stood there in complet silence which worried lay "Yah puppy what's wrong?" "Where can I find someone as handsome as Mark?" Lay laughed his heart out "Nowhere. You just need Mark. I'll help you out *winks*" "Woah now I undertand why you told me not to call you an angel you secretly are the devil himself but I don't care I already like him and his laugh like what the hell man that was so adorable. Just hurry up and set me up with him"

After a long time chatting and getting to know each other it was time for Jackson to go back to his house "Oh before I go when are you going to school" asked Jackson "Tomorrrow will be my first day" "Oh really. Which high school are you going to?" "it's Soshi high school" (A/N: sorry I love GG so much hehe) "Really? Great I go to the same high school let's go together tomorrow okey?" "Sure that would be nice. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye puppy love ya"

The next morning

Yixing woke up and took a nice hot bath using his vanilla scented body wash and simply put on some skeeny jeans and an oversized hoddie brushed his bangs and put on his glasses which made him look like a nerd but a cute and handsome type of nerd. He went out of his room to find bacon and eggs for breakfast he quikly finished his food and hugged his mom thanking him for the always great breakfast and went out of the house to meet Jackson face-to-face when he opened the door to which he screamed because he got scared "Damn I hate people scaring me" "I didn't mean too anyways good morning and let's go or we'll be late"

School was 15 minutes walk from the building the two boys chatted happily in their way. Jackson showed Lay the VP's office

"Good morning sir. I am Zhang Yixing and I am here to get my schedule" "Good morning. Wait a second please" after typing something in the computer he gave him his timetable "Here you go? The bell will ring any minute now so you can go to your class" "Thank you sir. Have a nice day" lay smiled and bowed a 90° bow and went out of the office.

Lay P.O.V:

After I got my schedule I started looking for class B4 I had maths first thing in the morning which both excited me and annoyed me because I love maths but I always tend to be sleepy in the morning so I can't concentrate well but I'll try my best. Hope nothing goes wrong.

______________________________________________

A/N: first of all I am sorry for the late update I really didn't have time to update, I am so sorry

hope you'll like the chapter and tell me what you think about it ^^

Do you think everything will be good as Lay wishes or it's the way round?

Sorry for any mistakes.

Thank you for the up votes and comments I really appreciate it.Take care of yourself ^^