Chapter 17

a mild sexual scene in this chapter... well tried to be sexual. i suck xoxo

**************

I groaned slightly as i opened my eyes. The warm body beside me still had his arms wrapped around me. I looked at his hand which was entertwined with mine. 

i looked up at his face... he looked really peaceful while sleeping. 

I slowly untangled myself from him and stood up. I checked the clock, which read 9:42. we were asleep for only two hours? ... that meant that mom and lissa must have come back. I widened my eyes as i realized they would've seen the way we were sleeping. My cheeks flushed and i sighed, walking towards the main room. 

"OH hello sweetie." My mom said from the couch. 

"Hello." I squeeked. She didn't say anything else but  i could see her and Lissa exchange some sort of glance. "Um, when are we leaving?" 

"Oh not till tomorrow morning, honey." Lissa answered, sitting next to my mom. 

"Around four, so you could be in time for school." My mom continued.

I nodded absent mindedly. I got up and walked back into the bed room; Shane's bed was empty.

The bathroom door was closed and the water was running. I sighed and plopped down on the bed.

10:00

If i wanted to wake up at four i better get to sleep.

I got under the covers and shut off the light, Shane could manage.

I closed my eyes until i heard the water shut off and the bathroom door open. 

I heard him shuffle around the room, probably putting his clothes on. 

I felt the bed dip and Shane's breath on my neck

"You awake?" He whispered, sending shivers down my spine.

I bit my lip as he kissed the side of my neck and placed his hand on my shoulder.

I shook my head slowly. He slid his hand down my arm and put it on top of my hand. "You should be sleeping." He said, entertwining his hand with mine. 

"I'm not that tired." I said in a small voice. "Where's Josh?" I suddenly asked.

"He sleeps beside my mom." Shane answered, wrapping his arm around my stomach and pulling me closer as he layed down next to me. 

"What are you doing?" I asked, not changing our position though. 

"Sleeping with you, what does it look like i'm doing?" He said, letting out a small laugh. I didn't know what to say so i stayed quiet. 

"I think our moms saw us earlier." I whispered. 

"Doesn't matter." He mumbled against my back. I turn around to face him.

"We're leaving at four." I said, only seeing the outline of his face in the darkness.  

"Too ealy." He said, resting his forehead against mine. "Can i kiss you?" I frowned in surprise. 

"How come you're asking?" I asked. 

"Because i can't kiss you whenever i feel like it." He said, qouting what i told him earlier. 

"Yes you can." I said, my voice barely a whisper. He didn't take long to react. He crashed his lips into mine, placing both his hands on my waist and pulling me up. 

"They'll hear us." I mumbled against his lips. 

"i don't care." He said, sitting up and pulling me onto his lap. 

his tongue clashed with mine as we fought for dominance. He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. His hands played with the hem of my shirt, lifting it slightly. His cold hands touched my bare skin and i giggled unintentionally. I felt him smile as he bit my bottom lip and run his tongue over it. 

"What if.. our moms.. walk in." I said, in between kisses. 

"Well they're trying to set us up anyway." He said, chuckling. 

My fingers touched the first button of his shirt. I unbottoned his shirt slowly, stopping in the middle. He trailed kisses down my neck and i suppressed a moan. 

"Can i?" He asked, tugging my shirt. I nodded quickly and he lifted my shirt above my head. His hands moved to my waist. His fingers left tingles as he moved them down. Our lips connected again and my shaky hands unbottoned the rest of his shirt. I peeled the shirt off his shoulders slowly.

I moved my lips to his neck, trailing kisses down to his shoulder. He flipped us and i gasped as he layed me down. 

His lips collided with mine again and we moved them in sync. 

"Tell me when to stop." He whispered against my lips. I nod slowly, biting my lip. He moved his mouth to my neck, sucking gently. I moaned slightly and felt my cheeks flush. He chuckled against my neck and ran his tongue over the sore spot. 

"Did you just give me hickey?" I whispered, biting back a laugh. 

"Maybe." He said, chuckling quietly. I ran my fingers down his back and to his stomach. I moved my hands down, trying to fine his belt buckle. I felt a bulge and squeezed; Shane hissed and i recoiled my hand, realizing what i just touched. 

"Sorry!" I said, moving my hands up to his neck. His face broke into a smirk. "I was trying to find your belt." I explained, embarrassed. He chuckled and clutched my hand, moving it down his body. 

"here, lemme help you." My fingers touched the buckle and his hands clutched my thighs. I unbuckled his belt and pulled it out, throwing it to the ground. He pulled down my shorts with ease, leaving me in just my underwear and bra. I gasped as he trailed kisses down my stomach. 

I pulled his mouth back to mine and felt his hands play with my underwear waistband. 

"Stop." I breathed as he pulled down slightly. His hands instantly went back to my stomach. He pulled away, trying to look at me clearly. He gave me a smile and leaned in, planting a light kiss on my lips. 

He got up, walking towards his suitcase. I frowned. He pulled out a shirt, tossing it to me. He grinned and i pulled on his shirt. It wasn't too big on me, just a bit long. 

"So, school tomorrow?" He asked, laying back beside me. I nodded, running my fingers down his arm. He entertwined our fingers together and leaned in for another kiss. "Goodnight." He mumbled agianst my lips. 

"Night." I said, snuggling against him. 

*****************

fan vote and commentttt. FEEDBACK xx