Stomach Tied in Knots

Okay so this is an idea i got. Yes it's a typical story, well maybe not? but anyway. i really appriciate  any reads, votes and comments xxxxx Picture of Keira on the side xx

**********************************

CHAPTER 1 -

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!  

I groaned and smashed my hand on the alarm clock. Lifting my head, i checked the time. It was seven o'clock. Groaning, I rubbed my right eye and sat up. I yawned and my eyes landed on my suitcase. I mentally slapped myself, realizing i forgot to unpack my stuff yesterday. Well who could really blame me? We arrived at ten at night. Having had a long drive, the first thing i did after fixing the sheets of my new bed was plop down on it and sleep. 

I swung my legs off the bed and reached over to the cup of water. Lifting the cup to my mouth, i sipped the cool water. 

I got up and put my hands on my hips. I really needed to put my sutff away. 

Why was i up at seven am? Well that was because, in an hour, i was required to go to the school. 

Getting into the bathroom, i did my usual routine. I exited the bathroom and walked over to my, still shut,  case. I opened it and fished out black skineys and a purple Bring Me the Horizon shirt. 

I picked one blue sock with pink polka dots and another black one with red stripes and put them on. Yes i wear two different socks. It's something i've done since i was just a kid. Weird i know but i just couldn't help it. 

Applying some eyeliner, i finsihed up and put on my maroon beanie. I looked at my reflecion and sighed. New town, new school, new life. I nodded at myself and tried to come up with a smile. Failing miserably, i roled my eyes at my reflection and tried to smoothen my hair. 

I scanned my new room. It was now covered in boxes. The boxes consisted of my belongings. 

I sighed, deciding i'll unpack the minute i come back. I left my room and stomped down the stairs. 

"Keira!" I heard my mom call from downstairs. 

I reached the bottom of the stairs and looking around, not knowing where the kitchen was. 

"Mom?" I called.

"In here!" I followed her voice and got to the kitchen. The kitchen was bright, because of the light shining through the wideley opened window. "Good morning!" She said cheerfully, placing a plate of pancakes on the table. 

I sat down and grabbed a plate, pilling it with delicious pancakes. I poured syrup on them and dug in. 

"Excited to meet your principle?" My mom asked, sitting down next to me. I shook my head and swallowed the bite. I looked over at her cup of coffee. 

"Can i have some coffee?" I said, motioning to her cup. 

She sighed and shook her head. "Coffee is not good for your health, Keira." 

"Waking up at seven in the morning is not good for my health." I muttered. My mom let out another sigh and slid her mug over to me. 

I grinned and took a sip of the black goodness. 

"Are you sure you don't want me to drop you?" She said, checking her watch. "Lissa is going to be here any minute, i can just ask her to drop you off and-" 

"Mom," I interrupted. "I'm fine... really i can just drive myself." 

A car honked outside and mom grabbed her purse. She kissed my forehead, wishing me a good day.