Chapter 38

*Ashlyn's POV*

***three days later***

I step off the plane and look around we're all back in London. We made it back safe and with no other confrontations with Mom and Collin. Devan is officially apart of our family, but she kept her last name. I've still been throwing up some. I don't think I'm sick because it would have been over by now. I haven't had my period either. I haven't told anyone that I think there's a possibility that I could be pregnant.

I don't want to tell Harry because well, I don't want to get him excited and then me not be, I haven't told Devan because she's still upset over her Nana, which I don't blame her, I haven't told dad because, well, that reason is obvious. So, I'm either gonna talk to Lou or Eleanor when we get home. I hope they'll be there for me over something like this. I don't even notice when we're about to get in a taxi because I'm zoned out thinking about this. I put in the back of my mind as I climb into the middle of the cab.

"Are you ready to go home?" Harry asks me and I nod and smile up at him. He pushes his lips to mine and I smile into the kiss. He pulls back and puts his mouth next to my ear. "I'm gonna take you up to my room and get lost inside of you." he says and nips my ear. He pulls back and sits straight as if he didn't say something that he knew would make me want him more than anything. I glance over at him and he's smirking and he puts his hand on my thigh.

Thirty minutes later we're back home. Dad and Devan go over to our house and then dad comes gets the kids. Harry pulls me up to his room before anyone can even say anything to us. He pushes his lips to mine then opens his door. He pulls back and slams the door shut and pushes me against it and grinds his crotch into mine. I moan out.

I pull his shirt over his head and he pulls mine over my head. He looks at my body and I start to feel uncomfortable. "So beautiful." he mumbles and makes me blush. He kisses me again and when he does he grinds his crotch into mine again. I go to unbutton his jeans and I push them down around his ankles. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and he carries me over to the bed and lays me down. I look up at him in anticipation.

*Calum's POV*

"I miss you." Courtney pouts over Skype. "I miss you too beautiful." I say back. I hear the door knob jingle and then the door opens and reveals a slightly drunk Luke and some girl. She looks around our age, possibly younger. "Who is that?" Courtney asks. I sigh and look back at the screen. "I don't know, Luke is drunk and brought some girl home." I say. "Oh." she says. "Don't you miss that?" she suddenly asks me.

"Miss what?" I ask. "Getting to bring random girls home. I mean I'm not there, we can't do stuff. Don't you wish you could go out and get some girl and bang her and then her be gone?" Courtney says. I shake my head. "What is wrong with you? Of course I don't. I'm happy with you and the fact that you're even mine is enough. I don't need to go out and just fuck some random girl who is willing to have sex with me. I have you, and I know what it feels like to make love to someone. I don't ever want one night stands again. I want you and only you." I say in one big breath. When I look up at her she has tears in her eyes and is smiling.

"Oh, Cal. I love you so much. I wish I was there so I could kiss you." she says. "Me too, baby." I say. She chuckles as she wipes her eyes. "We've only got like two and a half weeks." I say smirking at her. "Until then you can just see these." She says and pulls her shirt over her head. "Jesus Christ, Court! You've gotta warn me!" I say trying to cover the screen and get to my room. When I get to my room I look at her body and oh God how I miss her.

*Devan's POV*

I'm sitting on the couch trying to get use to the fact that this is my home now, well until we go on tour. Dad walks in with the kids. "Hey, Lou said you can go over there and hang out." he says to me. I nod and then get up. "I'll be back in a couple of hours." I say and he nods. I walk out the door and across the yard to their house.