Chapter 13

*Ashlyn's POV*

"Hey Lou, did you get regular soft shells?" I ask. "Yep. I didn't known what you liked so I guessed. Was I right?" I chuckle. "Yep. You sure were." I say. "YES!" I laugh. "Can I have them please? And Harry's?" I ask. "Yep. Here you go." he says. "Thanks BooBear." I say and start to turn around but he stops me.

"What were you and Harry doing up there?" he whispers in my ear. I pull my head back from his and smirk at him. "None if your business." and with that I leave a shocked Louis behind me.

"Here you go babe." I smile at Harry and hand him his tacos. I sit down between him and Perrie. "So Ashlyn how do you like London so far?" Perrie asks. "I don't really know yet. I haven't got to go sight seeing or anything. I've only been to the airport, my house, and here." I say and then get a bite of a taco.

"Oh my gosh we should go sight seeing. Zayn, baby, can we please go sight seeing. Ashlyn hasn't got to see anything yet." she pouts to Zayn and I can tell he doesn't know what to do. I look over at Dani and she winks at me. "Liam I really wanna go sight seeing. Pretty please?" and she kisses his cheek and he blushes. "Uh." is all Liam can say i have to hold in a laugh.

I look at El and I move one of my eye brows up she winks and smiles at me. "BooBear. Can we pretty please take Ashlyn sight seeing." and i see her hand move to his thigh and he stiffens. I look over at Harry and he's trying to hold a laugh too. I lean over and kiss Harry's cheek.

"Are you not gonna try to sweet talk me?" Harry asks me. "No I think the girls have the other boys under control." I look over and literally all the boys, well except Niall, are shaking their heads up and down. Perrie looks over at me excited. "We can shop some too!" she says, "Yes!" El and Dani yell. "That'd be fun, but i don't have any money, we can just go sight seeing." I say smiling then get a bite of taco.

"No no no no. You can go shopping i'll pay." Harry says. "No you will not Harry." I say. "Oh yes I will. You and the girls can go shopping and that is final." he says, "Harry" and he cuts me off. "Ashlyn you can go it's no big deal. I promise. I want you and the girls to have fun." I huff and get a bite of my taco then cross my arms.

He chuckles and kisses my cheek. I do nothing but sit there chewing my taco. "Harry hurry and eat then get dressed!" El excitedly says. I take the last bite of my taco then go to get my vans. Then I get picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder.

"Harry put me down!" I scream, "Nope." he says, "Please baby." I say. "Nope." I sigh, and look at the table. everyone's laughing, even Niall. Which he laughs at everything. Sam's huffed up. What's her problem. Suddenly I'm threw down on something soft and my beanie flies off my head. "Really Harry?" I say.

"Mhm. Maybe we should take a rain check on the sight seeing and shopping and have time to ourselves." he says kissing up my leg and stops right before he gets to my vagina. I suck in a breath "N-no Harry. I want to h-hang out with everyone." he stops and huffs. "Fine." I sit up and kiss him. "I love you Haz." I say and kiss him again. "I love you too." he says and I smile.

"Now get dressed!" I say. When he gets up I slap his ass. "Ow! Ashlyn. Damn." he rubs his butt and I laugh. I get up and bend over to get by vans and when I do he slaps my ass so hard I go flying forward. Harry freaks out. "Oh my god! are you okay?! I'm so sorry i didn't think I'd hit you that hard!" I bust out laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" Harry asks confused. "It's funny! Oh my god!" I say between laughs. I finally stop and notice Harry is only in his shirt, underwear and socks and I start laughing all over again. "I can't breath." I barely get out.

Liam walks in. "Uh. What's wrong with her?" and i start laughing even more at his face. "Well I smacked her ass and she flew forward and ever since she hasn't stopped laughing." Harry says shrugging his shoulders. Then Louis Walks in. "Hey are we- what's wrong with Ashlyn?" he asks.