Chapter 12

*Ashlyn's POV*

I feel something moving in the bed beside me and it wakes me up. I groan and roll over. I stuff my face into the pillow as far as it will go. I hear someone chuckle. I lift my head up and lazily look around and see Harry watching me. Oh. Right. He slept over last night. I stuff my face back into the pillow.

"Come on Ashlyn, wake up. It's already 12 something." Harry says next to my ear and I get cold chills. "No go away." I mutter into the pillow. "Fine see if you get any kisses today." Harry says to me.

I lift my head up and look at him. "You wouldn't do that." I say. "Oh yes I would." He says with a very very serious face. "No wayyyyy!" I say. "Yes way." He says with his perfect British accent that I wish I could steal. "Gah. Fine. Why do you want me up anyways?" I ask rolling onto my back looking at him.

"All the boys want you to meet the girls." He says smiling. "You mean El, Dani, and Peri?" I ask looking a little shocked. "Yep." He says back. "I look up to them. Oh my gosh. I can't meet them! I don't have anything good enough to wear to meet them!" I start babbling like crazy and Harry kisses me to stop me. It's perfect just like him.

"Babe. Wear what you normally wear." He says putting his forehead to mine after he gets done kissing me. "Are you sure? I want to look good. I mean they are my idols.." I say looking into his eyes. "I am positive. Go take a shower. I'll wait for you in here. Maybe I'll finally finish Nightmare on Elm Street." He says and I giggle. "Okay." I take off Harry's shirt and sit up. "Here babe." I say. He's pupils get dilated when he looks at me and for a minute I'm confused and then I remember I'm not wearing a bra.

I cover them up. "Harry take your shirt." I say laughing and I throw it at his face. He groans. I go to my dresser and grab a bra and panties and a ACDC shirt and light blue, blue jeans. "I'll be back in a few." I say and I kiss him. "Okey dokey." He says as i walk to the door. I look at him before I open the door and he winks at me and I smile back.

When I get to the bathroom I take off my shorts and panties and get two towels. I think about me and Harry as I turn the water on. Yes we haven't known each other on a personal level for a while now, but I don't care. I love him. I know I do. There is not an ounce of me that doesn't. He's perfect in every way. Sure he's got girls all over the world who want him and will probably send me bad hate but it's worth it. He's worth it. We're worth it.

When I step in the shower the water feels perfect. When the water gets down to my vagina it burns. Bad. Real bad. I can barely stand it. I start to cry but wash my hair and body anyways. When I start washing down there it burns even worse than before. I deal with it though. I rinse off and twist my hair to get the extra water out of it. 

I grab one of the towels and wrap my body with it and wrap my hair in the other. I wipe of the mirror and look in it and my eyes are red and puffy. Great. Harry will know I've been crying. I'll tell him I got shampoo in both eyes. That'll work surely. No Ashlyn. You don't need to lie to Harry. If he asks then just tell him the truth.

I brush my teeth while I dry a little. When I'm done brushing my teeth I dry the rest of my body off with my towel and put my bra and panties on. I unwrap the towel that's wrapped around my hair and dry it off and I run a brush through it. I look in the mirror and my hair is already trying to poof up. I'll have to straighten it. Fucking joy. My eyes aren't red anymore so that makes me feel better. I put my shirt and pants on and walk out of the bathroom and I see Hunter. 

"Hey is dad home?" I ask. "Nope." he says back. "Are you kidding?" I ask "No. Call him and see where he is." Hunter says. "Okay I will in a minute." I say and walk to my room. "Hey Ash?" I hear Hunter call. I whirl around "Yes?" I ask. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Uh yeah. I'm fine." I say. "Okay. Just checking.." he says and walks back to his room. "Okay.." I say and walk back to my room.