Chapter 24

*Ashlyn's POV*

I wake up to my phone ringing and Harry's arms draped over me like a blanket. It's still dark out. I move Harry's arms and sit up and get my phone off of the bedside table. It's still ringing and it's my mom. It's 3:00 in the morning. I try to wake up and I answer it.

"Hello?" I say. "Ashlyn!" she yells into the phone. "Why haven't you texted me back?!" I pull in a breath. "I didn't know you texted me mother." I'm now fully awake. "I don't see how! You're always on that damn phone of yours!" She yells at me. "I've been busy." I say. "Yeah, to busy for your mom but not to busy for your new boyfriend!" I pull in a sharp breath. "Yeah. That's right. I know you're with that Harry boy. I want you two to break up right now."

I laugh. "You can't tell me who I'm allowed and not allowed to be with." I say. I feel Harry move beside me. "Oh yes I can young lady! You will NOT see that boy!" She yells at me. "You're only saying that because you want me to be with Tyler and I will not be with him mom! He cheated and unlike you, I don't think cheating is okay!" I yell at her. Harry sits up next to me. "Ashlyn who is it?" He whispers. "You will not talk to me like that! Let me talk to your father!" She says. "No, you're not talking to him. He doesn't need to hear your bullshit. You've already put him through enough hell." 

"Who the hell do you think you are?! I gave birth to you, you will not talk to me like that." She says. "Do you think I give a fuck if you gave birth to me? Look, I'm staying with Harry, and never getting back with Tyler and you will not talk to dad. Got it?" I say into the phone. "I'm coming to your house to talk to your father and to bust your ass." She says. I laugh. "Good luck." And I hang up. I put my head in my hands. "Baby, are you okay?" Harry asks.

I shake my head. "I don't know Harry. I don't know anymore. I can't deal with her threats anymore." I start sobbing. He pulls me to him. "I'm so sorry baby." he whispers. I sob harder. "I can't Harry. I just can't." I barely get out. "I know sweetheart." He says. "Why Harry? Why is she like that?" I ask and hiccup after."Because she doesn't know any better." He answers. I pull back. "She told me to break up with you and get back with my ex who cheated on me." I attempt to wipe my tears. "It doesn't matter what she wants. It's me and you." He says looking in my eyes and moving a strand of hair that fell out of my bun out of my face and behind my ear.

"No matter what her or anyone else says or thinks, I love you. I always will. You love me right?" He asks. "Of course." I say trying to pull in a breath. "Then what she says shouldn't matter. We make each other happy and if you ask me we're pretty damn cute and I don't give a damn what anyone thinks. Your father aproves and that's all I care about." He says. I smile and push my lips to his. He falls backwards. I pull back. "I love you Harry." I whisper. "I love you too." He says back smiling. 

I sit up and he sits up with me. "Do you wanna go back to sleep or just stay awake?" I ask. "What time is it?" he asks. I look at my phone. "Almost 3:30." I unlock my phone and see that I have over 20 texts from mom. "I think I'm gonna try to go back to sleep." Harry says. I nod. "I'll just watch a movie. I won't be able to go back to sleep." I say turning on the tv. "I can stay up if you want?" He says. As I'm about to answer he yawns. I giggle. "Yes baby I'm sure. Go back to sleep." I say back. "All right love." He says and kisses me. 

Harry lays down and I lay next to him and he puts his arm around me and I watch the movie. I smile and kiss his hand. "Stop. How can I sleep when you're kissing me." I look over at him and he has his eyes open looking at me and smiling. "Sorry darling." I giggle. I lean over and kiss his nose. "Go to sleep baby." I whisper. "Go to sleep with me." He whispers and pouts his lip out. "Harry, I'm not gonna be able to go back to sleep." I say quietly. "Then let me stay up with you." He says. "No. You're tired and you need sleep." I say. "But." He starts. "Don't but me." I say. He laughs. "Please let me stay up with you?" He looks me in the eyes and I can't tell that cute face no. "Fine Harry." I give in. "Yay!" He says.