Chapter 23

"Ashlyn's POV*

I walk inside going towards the kitchen to get to the alcohol. "Hey Ashlyn." I hear Liam say. "Hey." I mumble as I keep walking towards the kitchen. I hear him say something to Sophia and then I hear footsteps. I get a shot glass out of the boys cabinet and open the bottle of vodka and pour some in the glass. Liam stands next to me. "What's wrong?" He asks me. I take the shot and squeeze my eyes shut as it goes down my throat. "Nothing Li." I say. I go to pour myself another shot and he takes the bottle from me. 

"Ashlyn what's wrong? You can't get drunk just because you're upset." He says holding the bottle where I can't reach it. I sigh. "Talk to me about it and then you can have the vodka back and you can get as wasted as you want." He says. I look up at him. "Ashton is just being a debby downer and I guess it's getting on my nerves because everyone else is having a great time." I say. He looks at me funny. "What's a debby downer?" He asks. "Oh yeah. You're not American. A debby downer is when like someone just acts upset or is in a bad mood and it makes other people be in a bad mood." I say. He makes an O shape with his mouth and I nod.

"Well have you talked to him?" He asks. "Yeah, I did when he got upset at Luke. He's just upset because the girl he likes has a boyfriend and he can't get with her." I say. "Do you know who it is?" He asks. "No, I didn't ask." I say. He gives me the bottle. "All right have at it." he says turning around and walking back into the living room. Harry walks in and puts his arms around my waist.

"What's wrong beautiful?" He whispers in my ear. I get shivers. "Ashton is just acting upset and I guess it's getting on my nerves. I don't know why I got so upset." I whisper back. He just nods. "Well, let me get your mind off of that." He says and scoops me up. I put the vodka on the counter and he walks to the stairs. "Oi! Where are you guys going?!" Niall yells. "We'll be back in a bit Niall. I have to talk to Ashlyn." Harry says back. He goes to say something but Sam slaps him. He looks down at her and she shakes her head no. I put my head into Harry's chest to hide my giggle. 

*Harry's POV*

Ashlyn opens my bedroom door and I kick it shut and lay her down on my bed. She scoots to where her head is on the pillows and she's smiling in anticipation at me. "Harry, hurry up." She whines. "Sorry, sorry." I say chuckling. I climb up on the bed and I'm holding myself up and I lean down and kiss her. Her hand goes to my neck and I smile into the kiss. I start untying the strings on her bikini top and she lifts her back up to make it easier. I pull it off and throw it across the room and start sucking on her nipples. 

I kiss down her stomach and then I get to her bottoms and I start pulling them down. I see something red. "Uhm baby.." I say. "Yeah?" She asks looking down at me, she's already basically out of breath. "You've started your period.." I say awkwardly and I sit up. "Are you kidding me?" She asks. "No.." I say. "Fuck. I have to go to the house to get tampons and shit. I'll be right back.." She says. "Okay." I say scratching my neck awkwardly. She puts the bikini top back on and rushes out the door. Then she sticks her head back in. "I love you." She says. I smile "I love you too." I say back.

I check the bed and make sure there isn't anything on the sheets and there isn't she must have started right as I layed her down. I strip out of my wet trunks and underwear. I throw them into my bathroom and lay back down on the bed, not even worrying about putting on any pants. Someone knocks on the door. "Harry?" It's Eleanor. "Hang on one second!" I say and climb into the bed under the covers. "Okay, come in." I yell. She slowly opens the door and walks in and closes it behind her. 

She sits down on the edge of my bed. "Where'd Ashlyn run off to?" She asks. "She started her period and had to go get some tampons and change." I say awkwardly. "Oh that sucks, I'm sorry." She says. I shrug. "Well I was just coming to check if you two were fine." She say. "Yeah, we're good." I say. "Good." she smiles and walks out. I grab my phone and call a tattoo parlor to set a date to take Ashlyn to get the tattoos she wants. I already talked to her dad and he said it was okay for her to get all of them.