Chapter 4

*Harry's POV*

I watch as Ashlyn walks back to her house. I go to turn around & see Lou standing there staring at me like a crazy stalker.

"Oh my god! Louis! What are you doing?!" "You like her don't you?" he says smirking. "What? No. I just met her."

Lie. I do like her already.

"Harry. I know you. You totally like her. Plus you wouldn't have given her your Rolling Stones shirt if you didn't." I look away. "Why do you always assume I like people Lou?" I say walking past him towards the kitchen.

"I only do that to mess with you, I can tell you really like her." I sigh. He's right I do like her. I like everything about her, well what I know anyways. I look in the fridge for a soda. "Fine Louis. I like her. Are you happy?"

"I knew it! Did you get her number?!" He gets excited. "Yes, I got her number." I say opening the can. "Are you gonna text her?" he asks. "I will later. She just left, give her time to get settled."

"You two are going to get together. I have a feeling about you two." He says smiling like a mad man. "Lou you're so weird." I say walking to my room. "Night Liam, I'm going to bed." "Night Harry."

I walk into my room and sit down on my bed. I wonder why her dad had his job transfer them here. I start taking off my shoes & I look at my desk. I see my phone. I have to text her. I can't stand it.

I look through my contacts & find her name Ashlyn; the great (; I laugh. Real nice Ashlyn. "Hey Ashlyn, it's harry (:" I hover my finger over the send button. Just do it Harry. I hit send.

*Ashlyn's POV*

"Hey guuuuyyyysss." I say casually trying to get to my room. "Ashlyn Marie Jones. Get your ass back her." I hear dad say. Fuck.

"Yes daddy?" I say smiling. "Come talk to me child." he says. "So Courtney told me what Tyler did.." he says trailing off. "Dad I'd rather not talk about it." I say quietly looking down at Harry's Rolling Stones shirt. "That's fine but what I'm angry about is the fact that you ran out of this house, you didn't tell me where you were going, AND you left without your phone." he says sounding quite angry. "Dad, I'm sorry. You know how I get when I'm upset." I say finally looking up. He sees that my eyes are watery & his features automatically soften. He hates it when I cry.

He comes over to hug me. "Sweetheart, it's okay. Just if you're going to do that remember your phone. I was so worried." I look up. "Can I just go to bed please?" I ask "Yeah that's fine. But we will talk about One Direction tomorrow." He says smirking.

"Ashlyn. Is that Harry Styles' Rolling Stones shirt?" Courtney asks. "Er.. Maybe.." I say. The twins mouths drop wide open. "I will talk to you tomorrow young lady." She says. "Uh okay.." "Bed. Now."

"Sassy bitch." I mutter to myself. I look over at Hunter & he's smirking at me. If looks could kill he'd be dead.

When I get to my room I flop down on my bed. I look over & see my phone. I pick it up. Four new texts wow. One from mom, two from Tyler, & one from a number that I don't know. I look at mom's first. "Sweetheart please talk to me. I miss you." Ignore. Now Tyler's.. "Hey beautiful. I miss you." & "Ashlyn? You there babe?" I decide to text him back.

"Tyler. It's over.." I hope he handles that well.. I look at the unknown number "Hey Ashlyn, it's harry (:" I sigh & smile he's so cute. "What's up? (:"  while i wait for his reply I get changed into shorts & Harry's Rolling Stones shirt. I smell it, it smells just like him. "Yessss." I smile to myself.

While I'm brushing my hair my phone goes off. "Nothing much, you look nice in my shirt (;" Whaa? I look around. "How'd you know I was wearing it?" I finish brushing my hair. "Your curtains open :p" I face palm. Smooth Ashlyn. He probably saw you naked.

"You didn't see anything did you? o.o" I jump up & close my curtain. "Hahaha no I didn't." thank god. "Good! :p" We text for a few more minutes & I realize I'm starving. I try to sneak downstairs to get some Oreos but it doesn't work. I woke Ashley up. Smooth Ashlyn.

"What are you doing sissy?" she asks. "I'm going downstairs to get a snack, are you hungry or anything?" I ask her crouching down. "Can I have some milk please?" "Yeah come on beautiful." she grabs my hand & we walk downstairs.

"So you met One Direction?" she asks while I pour her milk. "Yes I did, I've been texting Harry too. Maybe you can meet them all tomorrow?" I ask her. "Really?!" her face instantly brightened up. "Of course." I smile at her. "Now get back to bed girly" I grab my Oreos & walk her to her room & put her in bed.

When I get back to my room I had a goodnight text from Harry, so I told him goodnight & put Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban in. About 30 minutes into the movie I get a text. It's from Tyler..