Chapter 33

*Ashlyn's POV*

"So that's the boys' house," I say pointing at it as we go to pull into my drive way, "and that's our house." I say as Harry parks the car. "Woah. It's huge." she says as she gets out of the car. I laugh. "Yeah, I know." Harry walks over to us. "I'm gonna go onto the house, get Devan settled in and then come over to the house so she can meet everybody." he says and I nod. He kisses my cheek. "Love you beautiful." he says walking off and winking at me. "Love you too!" I yell after him.

"Well let's go in?" I ask Devan and she's smirking at me. "What?" I ask. "Oh nothing. Just you two are the cutest couple I've ever seen." she says basically yelling the last part. I laugh and walk towards the house and she follows me. I smile at her as I open the door.

"Dad! We're home!" I yell out. "Devan!" I hear Amber yell from upstairs and then I hear running. Dad comes in from the kitchen. "Hey, Devan." he says hugging her. "Hey, dad." she says smiling. She's always called him dad because he's been more of a dad to her than her actual dad.

"Devan!" Amber yells again from the bottom of the stairs. "Amber!" Devan yells back and Amber runs and jumps into her arms. I smile at them. "Where's Ashley?" Devan asks. "Oh, she's taking a bath." Amber answers. Devan makes an o shape with her mouth.

"Let's let Devan go get settled in and I'm gonna take her to go meet the One Direction and 5SOS boys and then she'll be back and you can spend time with her." I say and Amber nods and Devan puts her down.

Devan picks her bags up and we walk up the stairs. "So would you rather sleep in my room or Courtney's old room?" I ask. "I'll just sleep in your room." she says and I nod. "Well if you ever wanna sleep in there, its right there." I say pointing to it. "This is my room." I say opening my door.

"You have a kitten?!" she yells and I laugh. "Yeah, Ed Sheeran got him for me for my birthday. His name is Ron. Did you not see the picture Harry put on Twitter?" I ask. "No, ever since I found out you two are together I haven't been creeping as much because that made me feel awkward." she laughs and pets Ron.

"Well do you wanna go on and meet everyone?" I ask. "Oh, yeah. Duh." she says and I laugh. She puts down Ron and we walk down the stairs. "Are you nervous?" I ask and she nods. "Oh don't be. I promise they'll make you feel right at home." I say as we go to the door. "We're going to the boys' house!" I yell. "Do you have your phone?" dad yells back. "Yes." I yell back. "Okay, have fun!" he yells back and I close the door.

We walk across our yards. "So how is everyone?" I ask. "Everyone's good. Lindsey and Chase stayed the night with me the night before I came here and they're gonna keep checking up on nana everyday. Everyone a at school misses you." she says looking at the ground. "They better." I say.

She chuckles. "I saw your mom the other day too." she says and I look at the ground. "How bad did she look?" I ask. "Not too good to be honest woth you. And she's back with Collin." she says awkwardly. I open the boys' front door. "Yeah, I knew that. He told me happy birthday." I say. "Well anyways, this is the boys' house. We'll probably be here a lot." I laugh and she walks in and I close the door.

I lead the way to the living room and all the boys and only Dani are in there. "Hey guys." I say smiling. "Hey Ashlyn." they all say back. "So this is Devan, and if I find out any of you are mean to her, I will choke you." I say and Niall laughs. "Hey Devan." they all say in unison. "Hey." she says shyly and I pull her to the couch and we sit down.

"So, you've met Harry," I say "that's Louis, Liam, Danielle, Zayn, Niall, Michael, Luke, Calum, and Ashton." I say. As I say everyone's names they all wave and when I introduce Ashton, he blushes and looks down at his lap. I smirk to myself and lean into Harry.