My Sin, His Trauma

Start from the beginning

"Should I help you wipe your body?"

Sasuke immediately turned to look at Naruto when he heard his suggestion. He might have worn a really frightened face because Naruto's face changed to a pained one. It seems he might have Naruto recall some unpleasant thing he'd done in the past.

"I-I can go get Itachi-nii for you."

"Nii-san hasn't come home yet." Sasuke said before Naruto reach the door. He brought his hand to the place between his eyes and rubs it. The sudden turning has made him see black and he felt like he was about to fall. And he would have if someone wasn't quick enough to catch him in the process.

"See, you can't shower by yourself. I have no choice but to help you with it." Naruto concluded. He doesn't care what Sasuke may think but he was too worried to leave him alone.

"Just lay down there on the bed. I will go prepare the water and towel."

                    Naruto disappeared into the bathroom in Sasuke's room before he comes back with a pail in his hand and a towel hanging on his shoulder.

                    Sasuke didn't bother to look at the young man, he have already given up resisting because he don't have the strength for that.

"Sasuke, I will begin now. It might feel a little cold at first." Naruto inform him what he was going to do.

                    Sasuke flinched a little at the wet towel touching the skin on his hand. It felt cold just like what Naruto said but it felt good once the coldness spread.

                    Naruto continue to wipe and every time he would inform Sasuke what Sasuke needed to do, like how he had to raise his arm for him to have access to his armpit.

"Oi!" Sasuke exclaimed with his husky voice because it tickles like crazy when Naruto wipes his armpit.

"Sorry." Naruto apologize while he laughed at the older man trying to yank his arm back because he couldn't take it anymore.

"You are doing it on purpose, aren't you?" Sasuke accused the younger blonde.

"Are you saying I am taking advantage of the weak?" Naruto teased. He can't help because he was so happy right now. Happy that he could do something for Sasuke in a time like this. As far as he could remember, Sasuke has been the one taking care of him whenever he was sick.

"Who's weak? Me?"

                    Naruto shook his head at the stubbornness of Sasuke. He knew well that Sasuke would never accept him being weak, not now, not ever. Not wanting to argue with the sick, Naruto soaked the towel in the water again and proceed to wipe Sasuke's body. Seeing Sasuke's bare white skin with the red radiant because of the fever, those sleeping nipples, that slim waist, and those toned abdomen make his blood rush to the place he doesn't want to think of when being with Sasuke. He tried to control himself, in no way was he going to make Sasuke hate him more than he already is.

                    Sasuke could sense the steady and controlled yet a bit quickened pace of wiping. He wondered why but didn't open his eyes to look because every time he opened his eyes, he felt as though the world around him spinning. And not to mention the funny sensation in that part of his body.

"I will help you take the jumper." Naruto said after gulping down his saliva to prevent the dryness in his throat. He pulled the shirt that was lying on the bed without a second thought. He needed to act quickly and cover that distracting body of Sasuke.