Chapter three

3. Mafia's son

 Mafia's son

ADAM •P.O.V•
"Tell me, who send you to spy on us?!?"

Spitting blood out, the man grunted, "I don't know."

"Don't fucking lie to me, you asshole."

Looking at my older brother who was currently beating an elder guy senselessly, I leaned onto the counter, bored out of my mind.

It was currently around 12: 45am when my brothers men and I were in a warehouse, sorting out some problems. Apparently this fool, decided to spy on us while we were packing up the vans for my father, when one of Toni's men caught him taking pictures of us, and now here we are beating the shit out of him.

"TELL ME!?!?" Toni yelled while grabbing the mans shirt by the collar.

"I-I-I don't k-know!" He shuttered.

Laughing, Toni turned around to us.

"He says he doesn't know." He said laughing, than turning back to face the man.

"You don't know?" He asked, with a smirk.

Pulling out a gun he pointed it towards the mans forehead.

"How about now?" He said with a grin.

The man froze in terror. Shaking he replied, "F-fine, I'll tell y-you."

Smirking we all waited for him to continue.

"I work for Bruno Russo, he sent me here to see if anything new has happened." The man said.

Bruno Russo is a sticking rich man who could probably buy the whole world if he wanted to. He and my father used to be best friends back in the days. But that all changed when Bruno started his drug business and later on become the most wealthiest man to ever walk the earth. They friendship soon ended when my father also opened his own business, and soon become second most wealthiest person ever. Bruno was extremely jealous of my father, always has been. And one day there friendship just ended, POOF like that.

Anyway we've been spying on each other ever since, taking notes on what the other person does, what they spend there money on, basically everything the other person does. Shits annoying but that's the mafia's life for you.

"So where is he?" I asked, with a raised eyebrow.

"Right now, his about to leave New York in the next twenty minutes." The man said with a sly smirk.