Chapter four

4. Blue Heaven?

 Blue Heaven?

GABRIELLA •P.O.V•
It wasn't long after we all arrived home. It was 7:00 by the time the twins, already had a bath and ate until there little stomachs couldn't take no more, and as they where currently in the lounge watching 'Regular show' while doing there homework.

Shaking my head at there idiotic way to do homework while watching Tv, I decided to quickly go upstairs and get ready since London is going to be here soon with Lucas and Britney.

After telling the boys I'd be in the bedroom if they needed anything and that don't open the door for strangers, I quickly made my way up to my bedroom.

Once I closed my bedroom door, I quickly stripped out of my clothes, and got into the shower. Washing my hair quickly but making sure to scrub nicely and make it smell nice, I continued my normal shower routine.Once done I stepped out of the shower and grabbed my pink towels and wrapped it around myself. Drying my hair with my other towel and folding it to wrap around my head I walked into my bedroom and started to search for something to wear.

Deciding to wear a cute velvet silk dress that was absolutely to die for, as it showed some skin yet hide all my secret parts. I finished the look with a pare of plain black heels and a black purse.

Once I finished moisturizing my skin, I quickly slipped into my outfit

Once I finished moisturizing my skin, I quickly slipped into my outfit. Then walked to my vanity and sat down on my plush white fur chair. Taking the towel out of my hair and running my fingers through my hair, which FYI was soooo freaking soft right now since I decided to try a new shampoo brand.

Humming my approval, I began to brush my hair to get rid of some nots. After that I wanted to define the curls around my face, so I took a little more product and took small sections and I fingered twirled them until it framed my face nicely. After that I took a little bit more of product to help with my edges before I blowed dried it.

Once my hair was done until perfection. I then started my favorite part, which was my make up routine.

I primed my face with a Makeup Forever spray first. Next, I applied foundation and contour to my face. The next thing to do was my eyebrows, even though my eyebrows where already thick, I still just wanted to fill in some parts just to make it a little more slaying. As for my eyes, I decided to go for neutral tone colours and put on mascara. Finally, I finished off with some deep rose blush and set the look with translucent and Smashbox setting spray.