A Discussion Between Gods

Start from the beginning

Vetranos charged at Wrathas, black venomous energy exploding from his body... godly might far more powerful than any Dragon Lord, Diablo, or Fallen Angel coming forth. 

Wrathas chuckled. "How very cute, that you expect your power to be any use against me.."

Wrathas held up a finger... and tapped Vetranos on his scaly head right as he closed in.. and for a moment.. time froze and the earth shook. 

Vetranos's eyes widened in shock.. as shadows wrapped around his time frozen body, constricting his arms and legs..completely dominating his incredible godly power. 

"No... DAMN.. DAMN IT ALLL!!" Vetranos screamed as he was completely wrapped in shadows.. and the shadowy cocoon disintegrated into dust with him inside.. leaving nothing behind..

Gorith stared, fear clutching it's cold hand around his spine.

"I-impossible.. to be able to defeat a god so easily.."

"I am the result of Satan's evil after the corruption of Adam and Eve.. the corruption that surged through Fulas and she sought to destroy.. birthing me upon the seperation of her two selves..." said Wrathas. "None but God himself is immune to me.. not his angels, not his Numensapiens.. and not his gods of order and chaos.."

Gorith yelled out and began running away,overcome with immeasurable fear..

But Wrathas snapped her fingers, and shadows ripped out of the ground and wrapped around the remaining god, disintegrating him into a cocoon as well.

"There is no hope.." Wrathas said, chuckling. "Not for the gods... not for Fairy Tail... Not for Mikoto Misaka."

_______________________

"Alright everyone.." said Skea. "This is it.. the final event before the last battle.."

Skea stood before the entire group of leftover fighters within the hotel's lobby.

"Last battle?" said Boros. "Do you mean that this will determine the winner or-.."

"This will determine which two teams go on to face each other in the finals.. and engage each other in the last series of 1 on 1 matches that will determine the winner of the tournament." said Skea. "And, this challenge.. this semifinal you could say.. is the reason for why the statue of Diablo Grimace is here."

"The points.. the points he gained from those hits.. from those special circumstances.." said Hisoka. "They meant something for this challenge?"

"The amount of points Grimace gained.. determined what percentage of his full power he was allowed to use upon this Raid Mission challenge." said Skea.

"Raid?" said Mikoto. "Don't tell me..."

"It's going to be a battle royale again.. only this time.. it's all of us.. against Diablo Grimace." said Lucy. "A-am I right?"

"Yes.. however, there is no need for each team to work together, you are free to take each other out.." said Skea. "And points will be gained for knocking out those of opposing teams. But that is not recommended..  after all the game ends when Diablo Grimace is defeated.. and ONLY when he is defeated.. plus the amount of points he has.. thanks to our chess match... is 450.. which means.."

"A Diablo.. 450 times stronger than he was before.." said Diablo Supreme. "Hmm.. that's a challenge.. .even for me.. and considering Grimace was more powerful than me when I was Etwatia..  as the 2nd most powerful Diablo in all of history..  yes... a very big challenge.."

"What does that make you then?" Natsu muttered, glaring at Diablo suspiciously.

"Currently, as Supreme I am the most powerful.. but as Etwatia, I was third strongest." said Diablo. "There is one last Diablo whose fate was never ascertained.. "