Be with you

I stared at the back of him. Did I hear him right?

"Noah let's be serious here. This girl is changing you for the worst-"

"NO. She's not." Noah turned to me and looked me in the eyes.

"She's made me a better man. It's because of her that I saw the light. He grabbed my hand and pulled it to his chest. "I maybe changing but it's because I want to be with her." I felt a tear fall from my eye.

He wiped it for me and I looked up at him with tears still in my eyes. "I want to be the one who wakes up and tells her how beautiful she is everyday. Even if she doesn't know it. I want her to have my kids. I want to marry her." I smiled up at him and brought his face down to mine. I kissed him and felt everything in me come alive.

When I pulled back I saw him take something out of his pocket. It was a black box. He opened it and handed it to me.

"Is that a yes then?" I gasped when I saw the beautiful ring in the box. I looked up to him.

"Yes" I whispered jumping up and hugging him. He grabbed me and spun me around making me giggle. When he put me down we both saw his father who was still watching us.

"So that's what you want son?" Noah held my hand and looked to his father.

"Yes I do. I also want out of the Business. I want to be there for Juliet and I want to have a family."

His father stepped closer to us and something in me felt like he was going to say no.

"I respect that you want to be with this girl. She must be great if she makes you this happy. Just remember son. Once in the mafia you can never get out." That sent chills all over my body by the way he sad that.

"I wish you good luck Noah." Stefan walked out of the room and out the front door. He was gone. For good I hope. 

Noah turned to me and looked down at me with lustful eyes. In that moment I knew what I wanted. I knew I wanted him.

-------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry that this is so short. I think you get why though. I promise that the next will be much longer!!! As always enjoy!!!