Believe me

The next morning I woke up with an arm wrapped around me. I turned over to see a still sleeping Noah. He looked so perfect when he slept. I went to get up but his grip got Tighter around me.

"Noah" I whispered slightly but no answer. I had a good idea and smiled to myself. I brought my lips to his neck and slowly lowered them making sure to kiss him. I went lower down his chest till I got to his pants. I brought my hands up to his sides and I felt a squeeze on mine. I smiled knowing that he was up.

I looked up at him threw my eye lashes and saw his brown eyes boring into my blue/gray ones.

I brought my lips back down to him and licked all the way back up to his neck. I then left a love bite on him making him moan.

"That was a good morning surprise if I've had one " he said in his morning voice. I giggled looking down at him. My hair fell to the side of his chest as I looked down at him. He brought his hand up to my cheek and smiled. "Your so pretty" I felt my body jump when he said that. I blushed and tried to hide behind my hair.

Noah pushed my hair back and held my face in his hands. "Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Because its true" I shook my head and tried to get up. I was pulled back down and this time Noah was on top of me.

"Do you not believe me?" He questioned me. "Because believe me you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Inside and out. You are so caring and smart, and stubborn at times." I laughed with tears in my eyes. "You know how to kick a guys ass if he is bothering you. You are so strong. Please believe me when I say this..." he wiped a tear from my face.

"Your so damn beautiful." He breathed making my heart thump. I pulled his head down and smashed my lips on his. He smiled and stared to move with my lips. I felt his tongue brush my lips and I let him in.

"I-I-" he was going to say something but I stopped him by putting his hand to my side. My side was opened and you could see my waist and my panties.

I pulled back and held his face in my hands. "I'm going to go for a run and I'll come back to make you breakfast"

"No I'll make it for you." I giggled "how about when I get back we make it for each other?" He nodded his head smiling and kissing me once more. I got up and ran to my room.

I put my hair up and put my shoes on, before grabbing my phone and ear buds

I ran down the hallway to Matt's room and knocked on the door before going in.

"Get up lets go for a run"I said jumping in his bed. He groaned and grabbed a pillow putting it over his head.

"Come on let's go" I said trying to pull on his arm.

"Look I have a headache from taking punches from your Boyfriend yesterday. Just let me sleep" I rolled my eyes and got up.

"He's not my boyfriend"

"Really because from the noises I was hearing last night I say different" I ran back and jumped on him. Grabbing a pillow I hit him over and over again.

"I hate you" I gave him one last hit before I got up. I heard him chuckling and I just let it be.

I ran down the stairs and went into the kitchen. Mr. Clean was in there and Gomes. They looked up from their food and smiled at me.

"What?" I asked gabbing an apple taking a bite.

"Nothing" Gomes chuckled looking down. I looked to the only one that never spoke.

"So how was your night" Mr. Clean speaks!!

"Fine why?" I bite the apple again. He smiled "who were you with" I finally got it.

"Oh god. Was everyone listening by the door with a glass?" I covered my face with my hands.

"No but we do have to ask the boss questions sometimes. Looked like the time we did was not a good time" Gomes laughed. I put the apple down and walked to the door.

"I'm going for a run" I said before I closed the door. I put my ear buds in and played some music. I ran around the house. I looked up at the sky and saw that it was still early morning. It was nice. I breathed in the morning air and smiled.

A hand was put to my mouth muffling my screaming. An arm snaked around my waist and I kicked. I brought my arm back and hit whoever in the gut. Before I could do anything else a cloth was put over my mouth. I watched as the sky faded away.