23- Epilouge

"That was a lot of drama, mom!" Mariana said. "Yeah!" Matthew agreed. I laughed at them. "Yeah, I know. It was crazy. But all of that happened with your father and Uncle Ivan. And it resulted in you beautiful children." My third amd youngest child, Monica, eyes got wide. "I can't believe it. But I wish my love story was like that." "Oh, Monica, no you don't. Do you remember Mackenzie and all the people that tried to get in the way of our relationship? It was a lot of people." Emilio said. His Spanish accent was still pretty heavy, but he was now fluent in English. "Yeah." Monica nodded. Mariana, Matthew, and Monica all have adorable Spanish accents. They know Spanish too. Emilio and Ivan taught them. Monica was born a year after all of the Why Don't We drama. Life was crazy, but it was good. "Okay, now go get ready. Party at the Team 10 house!" I smiled at the kids. They all ran to get ready. Maraina (Mari) and Matthew (Matt) where fourteen and Monica (Moni) was thirteen. They were wonderful kids. Monica's full name is Monica Macìe Martinez. I liked that Emilio and I named Moni with all Ms in her name.
A few minutes later, Mari, Moni, and Matt came down stairs, dressed appropriately for the occasion. We were going to a celebration at the Team 10 house to cebrate fifteen years of Team 10. "Oh, and one more surprise.." Emilio said, trailing off, going to the front door. He opened it and it revealed Annie, Ivan, their children, Logan, Ayla, Jack, and Evan.
"Guess who's favorite Aunt is here?" Ayla screamed. The kids were silent. Mariana spoke up. "Aunt Annie?" She asked. "Obviously not you." Jack laughed. Annie pushed Jack out of the way. She tried. "Guess who's favorite Aunt is here?" She yelled. The kids all ran to her. I laughed. "Don't feel bad. They don't like me that much either, Ayla. They think its weird that I'm basically their father." Ivan said. Mari, Moni, and Matt ran to Ivan and Annie's children. Maverick, Evangeline, Oliver where also fourteen and Annie and Ivan had another girl, Seraphina, who is now twelve. Ayla and Jack got married, even though people were shipping Ayla and Logan hard still, Ayla and Jack stayed together. Ayla and Jack had one kid, Alex, who was fourteen, and had noodle hair (😂) like Jack. Why Don't We fans were upset that Jack had a kid. I was still best friends with Zach and Annie and Daniel were best friends. They, in fact, we actually coming to the Team 10 anniversary. (Jake invited Logan and Logan was allowed to invite up to ten people and their families.) Daniel never got married, but he has a girlfriend now, named Valerie, who is very bitchy. We all hate her. Shes so snobby. Zach isn't married either, but he also has a rude girlfriend, Bella, who is also an extreme bitch. Neither Daniel or Zach have kids. Logan has a kid, Raine, who is eleven, and is so adorable!
"Okay, who's ready to go to the Team 10 celebration?" Logan yelled. All the kids screamed "me", and we all left the house and piled into the van.

~Time Skip~

We arrive at the Team 10 house. The kids all jump out of the van to go meet the rest of the kids. I was going to get out, but Emilio stopped me. "No, let me." He said. I smiled at him. He got out and opened the door for me. "Thank you, my prince." "Your welcome, mi princesa." (My Princess)
He intertwined our fingers and we walked in together. "I love you, Taylor." Emilio tells me. I smile. Hes so random. You can't tell when hes gong to do something. I remember when he jumped off of the old Team 10 house roof into the pool. "I love you, Emi." "Hello!" Erika greeted us. "Hi, Erika." Emilio says. "Hi, Emma!" I say to Erika and Jakes little girl, who's only four. "Hi Aunt Taylor." She says back shyly, hiding her face in Erika's dress. "Emiliooo!" Jake yells to him. Emilio looks at me. I nod my head and he goes with Jake to the pool, where Ivan and Logan are too. Annie comes up to me. "Hey." She says. "Hi." I reply and we hug each other. "This is crazy. We are celebrating fifteen years of Team 10. I can't believe it. I feel so old." She says. I smile. "Me too. Our lives were so crazy. Dating Emilio and Ivan, Getting married to them, Going to Spain, having kids, that one fight we had over the Why Don't We boys, and so much more. I can't believe its all over." I say sadly. We walk over to where all the kids are. "Hey, Tessa, where's Avery at?" Annie asks, referring to Chance and Tessa's one year old. Yes, Chance and Tessa got back together. "Um, I think shes upstairs napping." Tessa says, smiling. "Okay, Thanks." Annie says. Annie and I go inside and run up the stairs. We go into Avery's bedroom. Avery's bedroom used to be mine and Emilo's bedroom. Avery was sitting up. "Mama." She says. I pick her up. "No, I'm not mommy. I look like her, but not mommy." She smiles at me. She has bright blue eyes like Chance, but brown hair like Tessa. I hand her to Annie. We turn around to leave the room, but unfortunately, we get stopped. "Hello, Taylor. Rianne." Bella says snobbily. Oh great. Not her. "What the fuck do you want, Isabella? Tay hasn't even touched Zach, and I haven't touched Daniel, so you can tell Valerie to leave me the fuck alone, like you can leave Tay the fuck alone. Okay? Its simple. Stay out of our lives, you bitch." Annie blows up on her. I try to hold on my laughter because of the amount of swearing Annie just did. "Okay, well, guess what, bitches? I know you don't like me. Thats crystal clear. You had a thing for Zach, Taylor, and Rianne, you had a thing for Daniel. Don't get me wrong, I know that they loved you too, and they still do. But, I'm pregnant. And so is Valerie." Bella smirked at us. My mouth dropped opened as I tried to hold back tears. I blinked, and forced them back. I don't love Zach that way any more, and I know Annie doesn't love Daniel that way anymore, but they were our best friends. Just the fact that Daniel and Zach had horrible, munipulative girlfriends that they were now having kids with made me sad. "Just leave." Annie told her. "Make me." Bella says after scoffing. "No one likes you, Bella. Just leave." I say. "Make. Me." She says again, slowly to make herself sound more dramatic. "I swear to god, girl, if I wasn't holding this baby right now I woul-" Annie stopped. "Hey, babe." Zach said, coming into the room. He kissed the top of Bella's head. Her eyes got wide. "Hey, Zach." She said. "So...Zach, we heard the news. Congrats!" Annie said. She knew something...I could tell. "Um, what news, Anne?" He asked, obviously confused. I smirked. I knew what was about to happen. "Oh, well, Isabella told us about the new edition to the family! You know, the baby?" Annie says. "Um....there's no baby?" Zach answers, but it comes out more like a question. Bella's face was so red. "Hm, thanks for lying, Bella." I say. "Wait, She lied and said I got her pregnant?" Zach laughed. "Um, no. But, since you lied to some of my very best friends, we're done." Bella scoffs and turns around. "Er, sorry. You can leave." Jake says. I see Emilio behind him. Emilio walks up to me. "Hey, babe." He says and hugs me. "Hey, Emi." I say; he explained that Daniel broke up with Veronica because she lied to Tessa about the same thing. Emi, Annie, Jake, Zach, and I walked down stairs. There was a cake. "TO FIFTEEN YEARS OF TEAM 10!" Jake and Erika announce, yelling. "To fifteen years of Team 10!" Everyone yells back, smiling and lauging. Life was good. It may get crazy sometimes and be drama filled, but all you have to do is smile. Its that easy. Smile.
~~~
Ahh thank you so much for reading this horrible book! Youre all amazing! This story will be going thru slow editing starting tomorrow morning. The story line will be the same. I'm just fixing crappy grammer, misspelled words, ect. You are welcome to read it again if you want to. I hope you can read my other stories. Remember to smiiiiile, youre all beautiful and amazing human beings! I love you all so very much!
Xoxxo~
Raylynn💗
Other stories-
»Moving to Minnesota-Justin Blake- Complete
»Flipped- Why Don't We
1495 words