16-Birth

Jake rushed down the stairs, Emilio following close behind. "Hurry!" Annie said.
"Okay, I'm going as fast as I can, Jesus." Jake replied. I rolled my eyes. "Jake Paul! You better get my best friend to the hospital right now before I whoop your a**."
"Yeah, Jake Paul, you better get my wife to the hospital with my babies right now before I whoop you a**." Ivan said. It was funny. "Okay, okay. Why does everyone say my fist and last name?" Jake replied, rolling his eyes. "JUST GO!" Ivan, Emilio, and I yelled.
We helped Annie to the car.

*skip to hospital bc you already know I'm lazy af*

We got to the hospital and Annie was sent to a room right away. Annie got an epidermal from the doctor. Everyone was freaking out. The triplets were coming and I was on the verge of having the twins. I was getting contractions horribly and I was in pain, but I tried not to say anything because I didn't want the focus to be on me, but Annie. It was her time and I didn't want to put pressure on anyone by having all the kids at once. I guess Emilio noticed because he said "Babe, are you alright?" "Y-yeah." I managed to say through the pain, trying as hard as I could not to let him see me wince. "No, you're not." He said.

"Ivan, ir a buscar un médico ahora!" Emilio said is Spanish. He always talks in Spanish in serious situations.
(Ivan, go get a doctor now!)
Ivan rushed away to go get a doctor. Soon enough, a female doctor rushed out and took me to a room. "Is there any way we can delay them?" I asked. "Oh, honey, no, why would you want to do that?" She asked, concerned. "My best friend, Annie, is having her triplets. I don't want to put pressure on anyone by having all five kids." I explained. "Sorry, Taylor. There is no way we can delay them. If they are ready, there's no stopping them." She said. I sighed. This can't be happening. All five at once? We are gonna have to speed up the process of getting a new house. Thank gosh they found one. We just have to move. I felt more pain. "Oh, Taylor. They're coming." The doctor announced.

Annie's (Rianne's) POV
My babies are coming. I can't believe it. They're coming. The babies. Ivan and my babies. So many things were running through my head. Would I ever be able to dance again? Would I be a good mom? Where am I gonna get a job? Is this going to be difficult, raising triplets? At least I'm not in this alone. I have Ivan. And Taylor, she's having twins with Emilio. We might be raising one more child then them, but oh well. It is worth it. They're Ivan's babies. And I'm the mother of them.
*Im lazy af so I skipped this part lol sorry*
~~
"Okay, last one, Rianne. Push." The doctor ordered. I took a deep breath. They gave me an epidermal. I couldn't feel most of the pain, but some. It wasn't that bad.
Finally, we had all three out. They were all so beautiful! First, at 5:02 am, We had Evangeline Ivanna Martínez weighing at 4 ponds 2 ounces. Evangeline was so beautiful! She had my eyes and Ivan's hair. Then, the first boy was born. 5:07 am. Maverick Damiàn Martínez. 5 pounds, 3 ounces. He had my hair and my eyes. He looked just like me! He was so adorable. Finally, my youngest boy. 5:13 am. Oliver Alejandro Martínez. 4 pounds, 2 ounces. He looked just like Ivan. I was happy. We had one boy that looked like me. One that looked exactly like Ivan. And one girl that was a mix of both of us. I smiled. The doctor let me hold them after they were all cleaned off. "Can you let Ivan in?" I asked, not looking up from Evangeline's  beautiful eyes. The doctor smiled. "I love my job. I get to see people so happy." Then she walked out, to get Ivan I assumed. Someone walked in. It was Ivan. He practically ran into the room. I laughed. He came over and kissed me on the lips. "Look at her, she's so beautiful!" He said. "Well, you made her, what did you expect? I already knew they were gonna be beautiful." I laughed. "No, we made them." He corrected. "Where are the boys?" I pointed. He walked over, gasped, then squealed like a little girl. "OH MY FRACKING GOSH LOOK HOW CUTE THEY ARE!" I laughed at how ridiculous Ivan was being. But, he was being honest. He picked up one of the boys. "Daddy's gonna teach you how to be savage like him and Uncle Emilio, yes he is, yes he is." He cooed. I giggled. "Are you gonna teach them Spanish too?" I asked. "Yeah. They probably have an accent. Or, at least one of them." I smiled. My life couldn't be more perfect right now.
Taylors POV
"Honey, would you like an epidermal?" The doctor asked. My pains have increased by much and my water broke. I was frightened. The twins would be here any moment now. "Please." I answered. Emilio was in the chair in the corner. He reached over for my hand. He could tell I was nervous about this. I felt something and yelped in pain. "HOLY SH*T I THINK THEY ARE COMING! OW!"
The doctor ordered me to push. And I did.
*Skip this part again bc I'm lazy*
Finally, my babies were breathing. First Mariana. 4 pounds, 7 ounces. 5:30am. She looked like me. Brown hair, greenish brownish eyes. Then Matthew. 5 pounds, 3 ounces. He looked like Emilio. Brown-blond hair, blue eyes. They weren't identical but they had similar facial features. They may be identical but you might be able to tell when they're older. "Oh, baby look how beautiful they are." Emilio cooed. I giggled. "I know. They are beautiful because you're the father." "Well, you're the mother, and Mariana is beautiful. She looks just like you." He smiled. He was holding Matthew. I had Mariana. Child birth is freaking painful. First, you had to carry them for 9 months maximum. The contractions are the worst but if they kick it hurts as well. Then you had to birth them. The Birthing pain was the worst part. But in the end, it is worth it because you get people you love the most in the world. Children.
*3 days later*
We were going to be released today, Annie and me. Jake had said that they got the new house. It had a bigger pool then what they had at the other house. There were enough bedrooms for everyone to have their own, plus five guest rooms. Dance room, recording studio, and more. It sounded like heaven there. I couldn't wait to move in. Jake pickup us all up. Emilio and Ivan stayed with us for the three days we were in the hospital. They took care of us and we're so sweet and kind.
"Hey, Jake." Annie said as Jake pulled up. He smiled. "How are you?" "Good." Emilio, Ivan, Annie, and I answered. "I wasn't talking to you." Jake rolled his eyes then got out of the car. He went up to the babies. "Hello. Hello. I'm Uncle Jake. You're so cute. Yes you are, yes you are." He cooed. Annie and I laughed at how ridiculous Jake was being. "Jake Paulers, meet Evangeline, Damiàn, and Maverick, Ivan and Rianne's babies." Jake said to his blog camera and then pointed it at the three babies. "And this is Mariana and Matthew, Emilio and Taylor's babies. No hate." We got in the car and buckled all five babies up. It took awhile though. Jake brought the Team 10 Van. Jake drove. The babies were all in the very back. Then there was Ivan, Annie, Emilio, and me in the middle. Tessa in the passenger seat. "Well, I knew you were going to have twins because the father was a twin and you're a twin." Tessa said to me. I laughed. "Tes, that doesn't mean anything. The doctor said there was like a 20% chance that we could have had one baby." I explained. "But we got blessed with two." Emilio added. Annie laughed. "And we got blessed with three" Ivan said. We all laughed. We might be young and have children but who cares? All you have to do is dab on them haters ;)
~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I will update again soon! I love you all so much! Don't forget to follow Annie! Fanficgeek05
Xoxxo~
Raylynn❤️
1501 words
BOOKS COMING SOON:
~I promise||Martinez Twins||
~WDW fanfiction (I need a name for it. Comment suggestions and if you wanna be in it!! I'll post a note about that contest soon!)