3- "Te amo"

Edited
*Ding* It is after we got back from breakfast, and I recorded my video with the twins. Everyone was shipping us saying how adorable we were together and we made a cute couple, so I assumed that it was another comment or direct message. When I looked at my phone, I almost fainted. You have a follow request from mackezie.rose. Erika warned me. Oh well. I'll accept it so she can see how well Emilio is doing without her and how happy he is with me, but I don't want to accept it because she might 'stalk my page 24/7.' Oh well. I'll ask Erika what I should do.
I decided to walk in the main room where Erika, Emilio, Tessa, Anthony, Jake, Chad, Kade, Ivan, Tristain, and Chance (mostly everyone in Team 10) was. "Hey, baby." Emilio said, coming up and kissing me. Ivan stared at him and gave him the dirtiest look I have ever seen (and I've seen some pretty dirty looks), but I don't know why. I noted to think about that later, in my free time, when I was alone. "Hey, babe." I replied. "Um, Erika, can I talk to you?" Sure, Taylor." She answered. "About what?" Jake said. "Um, nothing. Can you guys leave? I just want Erika here. Emilio can stay. Tessa too. And I guess Jake." I said. "Yes!" Jake exclaimed. "Me?" Ivan asked. "Yes, you too, Ivan." I said. "So, I was on my computer, and my phone went off." I started. "Oh, no. Were people hating on you for dating Emilio and not me?" Jake asked, with a sad, serious look on his face. "Jake, aren't you married?" Tessa asked. "Yeah. To me." Erika glared at him. "But, what happened after that, Taylor?" "I checked my phone. It was a follow request on Instagram." I continued. "What's so bad about that?" Jake asked. "Just make your account public." "If you'd let her finish, man." Ivan said. "Sorry." Jake said, mimicking how Ivan said it. "Erika, as you warned me yesterday, Emilio's ex-es are basically threats to me and psychotic.  It was from the first ex you warned me about." I said. "Mackenzie!" Erika screamed. "Deny it. She's crazy." Jake said. "Yeah. One time, Emilio texted our sister, Rebecca, and Mackenzie flipped out." Ivan said. "Yeah." Emilio said. "She was screaming at me and she threw my phone in the road." "I was wondering if I should accept it so she can see how Emilio is doing without her and how happy he is with me instead. So, should I?"
"Por favor no." Emilio said. (Please, don't.)
"Por que no Emilio." Ivan asked. (Why not Emilio?)
"Mackenzie esta loco. Ella podria lastimar Taylor."Emilio assured. (Mackenzie is crazy. She could hurt Taylor.)
"Por que te importa." Ivan asked. (Why do you care?)
"Porque la amo. Ella es mi mundo." Emilio replied. (Because I love her. She's my world.)
"Acabas de conocerla!" Ivan yelled. (You just met her.)
"Asi que?" Emilio screamed back. (So?)
"Asi que ella es como Tessa." Ivan yelled back. (So, she's just like Tessa.)
"No Ivan no, ella no es. Ella es totalmente diferente. Ella es alucinante. Ella es hermosa. Su personalidad es maravillosa. Ella podria parecer Tessa pero shes muy diferente." Emilio said, yelling at the beginning, but his voice got softer throughout this line. (No Ivan; No she's not. She's totally different. She's amazing. She's beautiful. Her personality is wonderful. She might look like Tessa but she's very different.)

"Can someone please translate?" Jake asked. "Um...Taylor is the only one who can speak fluent Spanish." Tessa said. "Taylor?" Jake asked. "I can't repeat anything I just heard." I said. "It was beautiful though." I walked up to Emilio.
"Te amo." I said. (I love you.)
"Yo tambien te amo." Emilio replied. (I love you too.)
"Like, so much." I said, speaking English again. "You're so wonderful as a person. You're amazing too. You have been the reason I have been smiling before I came hear to live here in the Team 10 house when I watched your videos. I love you, Emilio Martinez." He leaned in and kissed me.
"You too, Ivan." I said, huging him. "You're amazing, too. Don't forget that. Ever. I love you too, and I always will. You're just as kind and sweet as Emilio." I kissed Ivan on the cheek. He blushed. "Seriously." "I just, I don't know, got to her first." Emilio said and we all laughed. "You are a savage, man." Jake said to Emilio. "And you will always be my best friend, Ivan." I said. "No matter what happens. Through thick and thin. I promise. And if you two go back to Spain, I promise I will snapchat you both everyday of my life." I hugged them both.
"So, what are we going to do about this Instagram thing?" I asked.

"Block her." Eveyone agreed. Suddenly, there was an intense knock at the door.