11-Wedding

The next morning, Jake was pranking people again, so I was guessing he was feeling okay again. He was sneaking up on people while they were sleeping and tasing them. Thank goodness I was awake and so were the twins and Rianne were too. I felt bad when I heard Tessa yell,  "OW, F**K!" Rianne and Ivan laughed. While Jake woke everyone else up, the four of us discussed our wedding. "Well, since its a double wedding, you could have two-best men." Rianne suggested. "Yeah." I agreed. "Chance can be mine." Ivan said. Anthony could be mine. Or Kade." Emilio said. "But we need to decide on whos the maid of honor." I said to Rianne. "Erika or Tessa." Rianne said. "That's a tough choice." "Yeah." I agreed. "Tessa is my twin and Erika is one of my best friends. But Erika can be a bride's maid and Tessa can be the maid of honor." "Yeah, let's do that." The boys agreed. Emilio leaned in and kissed me and it was like the first time he kissed me. His lips were soft and he cradled my face in his hands. I loved it.

"When should we get married?" Ivan asked. "6 months?" Jake said, coming into the kitchen. We all smiled. We knew when our wedding was.

*Time skip until 5 months later (one month before wedding) because I'm lazy af and not much will happen lol*

It was December 30th, and our wedding was in exactly one month. It was a colder morning because it was December but there was no snow because it was California. Today was the day Rianne and I were going to pick out our wedding dresses with Tessa and Erika. I got out of bed and put on under armor shorts and a blue Aeropostale cami. I headed downstairs and saw that the only ones awake were Tessa, Erika, Rianne, Ivan, and Emilio. "Hey, good morning, sis." Tessa said, smiling at me. "I was just telling Emilio he better never divorce you, or else." I laughed. "Are you ready to go dress shopping?" I asked the girls. "Yeah!" They yelled out in unison. "Have fun." The twins said in unison. "We will." We all said. We went out the door and got into the car. When we got there, we asked for the wedding dress section. They showed us to it and then after hours of searching and trying on multiple dresses, we found the perfect one!!

Rianne:

Tessa and Erika said this was the perfect dress for Rianne because it brought out her blue eyes and the highlights in her hair

Tessa and Erika said this was the perfect dress for Rianne because it brought out her blue eyes and the highlights in her hair. It was sparkly and lacy. Rianne really loved her dress.

Taylor: