22- Always & Forever

Haha people keep stop reading it bc "now, this story is a WDW fan fiction", etc. Guys! It's still a Martinez twin fanfiction! Chill! There is drama in every relationship! No relationship is perfect 100% of the time!
---
Taylors POV
---
"Daniel, just eat the fricking chocolate!" Annie screamed at him. "Um...no." he pretended to think. "Why? It's just chocolate. Everyone loved chocolate!" Jack said.
"Well, I don't." Daniel assured. I sighed. This was one of the most difficult tasks yet. "If you don't like chocolate, you're doing something wrong." Jonah said. "I'll have you know that choco-" Daniel got cut off my Annie shoving a price of Hershey chocolate into his mouth. He gave us a disgusted look and the spit it out. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Zach screamed. "Nothing." Daniel answered. I rolled my eyes. "More like everything." I muttered. "Hey!" Daniel yelled. I giggled. ''How could you insult my-" Annie stopped herself. "Friend boy?" I laughed at her choice of words. Daniel blushed at Annie. "You guys are so cliché." Jonah rolled his eyes. "Nah, you're just saying that because you don't have anybody to cuddle with." Zach said. "Oh, thanks, Zach. Now I really feel loved." Jonah started fake crying. Annie and I grinned at each other. "Jonahhhh. Do you want ice cream?" Annie asked. He lifted his head from out of his hands with a grin on his face. "Yes! Yes! A million times yes!" He said as if he was answering to a proposal. I grinned. "Okay, but you have to drive." "Awww." He said with puppy dog eyes. "Quit being a baby. You never drive." Corbyn said. "Yeah, its always me, Corbyn, Jack, or Zach. Or, used to be Zach. He only almost hit seventy people." Daniel said. Annie and I laughed. "Whatever. You made your point. Now, all of you, go get ready." Jonah ordered.
Annie rolled her eyes and scoffed. "I am the property of NOONE, Mr. My Rice." "Missy, you better not mess with Marais." Jonah chased her.
This was gonna be fun.
~~Later~~
We just arrived at the ice cream shop. We walked in and Annie stopped dead in her tracks. "What's wrong, Annie?" Daniel asked, giggling at her reaction. I looked to wear Annie was pointing. Team 10 was here. We may have been in Team 10, but Emilio and Ivan were here. Great. Just great. Those stupid Hispanic boys have to ruin everything. Tessa and Erika walked up to us after spotting us. "Hey, sis!" Tessa said to me, hugging me. "Hey." I hugged back. "I thought you were married. To Emilio." Erika said to me. "Um...they're kinda taking a 'break'." Corbyn said, coming to my rescue. "Well...thats not what Emilio and Ivan told us..." Erika replied. My eyes widened. "What did they tell you?!" Annie and I said in unison. "That they miss you and love you and can't wait to get you back from the Why don't we Boys because they stole you from them." Tessa said. I sighed and walled away from the group. "Tay, were are you going?" Zach called. "No where. Just, stay here, okay?" I asked him. He nodded. Annie quickly followed me and caught up. "What are you doing?" She asked. "You'll see." I walked up to the table. "What the hell is wrong with you, Emilio?" I asked him. "Wat do you mean?" He asked, confused, with that thick Spanish accent of his that I loved so much.... I looked down at the ground. I didn't realise how much I still loved Emilio. I mean, I knew I'd never stop loving him. I'd lobe him Forever and Always. I have twins with him. I pulled out a chair at the table. Jake looked confused. "What...the..?" "Excuse me, guys, I want a moment alone with Emi." I asked softly. Emilio smiled. "Emi?" He asked. I nodded. "Oh, trust me. We don't mind." Chance said. "Yeah." Anthony and Alex agreed. I gave them the death glare. They quickly got up and walked away. I looked over at Annie. I smiled. She was by a group of rocks, talking to Ivan. I turned my attention back to Emilio. "Look, Emilio, I know I've made a lot of stupid mistakes and my life and I have done a lot of dumb things, but I love the Why Don't We boys. A lot. But guess what? I love you more. I always will. The Why Don't We boys are super nice and cute and funnyx but you are better then them. I will love you, Emilio, Forever and Always, I promise. I can't promise to be here for the rest of your life, but I promise to love you for the rest of mine. Emilio, I have loved you since the day I first saw you. You are kind, caring, handsome, weird, quirky, and so much more. And I love you for that. You are so amazing. You don't deny that you have flaws too. I love you, Emilio Martinez." Tears were forming in my eyes. He smiled. "I love you too, Taylor, in every way, shape, and form possible." He reached over and intertwined our fingers. A tear rolled down his cheek. I gave him a small smile of hope, showing him I cared. He slightly squeezed my hand in return. "You will be mine, Always and Forever." He said. I knew that my journey with him was definitely not over. There was much more to go through with him. I loved him and he loved me. And thats all that mattered.
____
936 words