9-Surprises

"OW WHAT THE F**K JAKE?" I wake up to Rianne yell. I knew Jake tried to prank everyone like he does most mornings after I heard this. Emilio and I got up and walked to the Twins' room.

"Are you okay?" I hear Ivan say before we even got into the room, so I knew he was hugging her. When we got in the room, Jake was vlogging and had his mech gun. "That's what you get when you don't wake up early in Team 10 house." Jake explained. "I'm not in Team 10." Rianne replied, "Please repeat that." Jake asked. "I said, I'm not in team 10." I smiled because I knew what Jake was coming onto and I was getting super excited and started jumping up and down. Rianne just looked at me kinda funny. Then we all turned back to Jake. "Rianne, do you want to join -" 

"Team 10? OH MY GOSH YES YES YES!" Rianne answered, finishing Jake's sentence for him. Jake handed her papers to fill out and she did. She was so excited. "Annie, calm down." Ivan said. She smiled at him and he leaned in and kissed her. Emilio and I walked back downstairs.

"Good morning." Chance said. "Good morning." Emilio and I answered in unison. "Awe, you both look tired. Did you do anything last night?" Anthony asked, smirking. We blushed. HARD. "No." We both answered. "Oh, leave them alone, you two." Erika said. "They still have time. I mean, do you and Tessa..."  "No." Chance answered. "Because Chessa is for the views and not real. Everyone on Team 10 knows that." Erika rolled her eyes. "My point is, they're still young."

*TIME SKIP TO 5 HOURS LATER*

It was now 3pm and everyone went swimming except Rianne, Ivan, Emilio, and me. We were sitting in the living room, just discussing life, when Ivan got down on one knee and surprising Rianne and me, said, "Rianne I know I just met you. But you an amazing person who is sweet and kind. I know we are still young, but it can happen when we are older." He took a deep breath. "Will you make me one of the two happiest men in the world and marry me?" "Oh my gosh,  YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES!" Rianne answered surprised. She started crying as Ivan placed the gorgeous ring on her finger. I hugged her, and when I was thinking about why he said one of the two happiest men, right when we weren't expecting it, Emilio did the same. "Taylor, I have only known you for a few weeks already, but I know I love you. I'm sure of it. It was love at first sight. Will you, Taylor Brooks, make me the happiest man out of two and marry me." I stopped breathing and screamed internally. This was the best day of my life. "Yes, OF COURSE, EMILIO A MILLION  TIMES YES!" I answered. I was crying now and Rianne was hugging me. Emilio was placing the ring on my finger. "I love you." I said to him. he kissed me. "Our dream really did come true." Rianne said. "We are marrying the Martinez twins together!" I laughed. "Actually that has always been our dream." I smiled.

The rest of Team 10 came home and we told them everything. Erika and Tessa screamed so loud I swore you could hear them on Saturn! "We are happy for you both." Erika said. "And if you break my sisters' and her best friends' hearts... you don't want to know what happens." Tessa said to Emilio and Ivan. "Because she won't do anything." I chimed in. Everyone laughed. when the door swung open and the person before us was.....a person we didn't enjoy seeing, and a person we didn't want to see right now, but most importantly, a person we need to see right now, at this time. This day was just full of surprises.

~~~~~
I am updating tonight and it'll be extra extra long. When a chapter is short, it just means I have a lot of ideas for my next chapter GO FOLLOW ANNIE :)) 

@Fanficgeek05 ilysm Annie