•April 1st, 2023 | 9:23am•

The phone rang a couple of times until finally being answered.

"Wyatt!"

"uh he's in the bathroom, what's up Mac" August said in his enthusiastic tone that he can never turn off

"put Wyatt on the phone" I said sternly

"I said he's in—"

"August...now" I said cutting him off

"fine damn...by the way those flowers are still coming"

"when they come throw them shits out, and next time tell the delivery person to stop bringing them"

"aight...Wyatt Mac wants to talk to you"

I could hear water falling in the background which meant he was taking a shower.

"h-hello?"

"when were you gonna tell me that Storm isn't daughter?" I asked

The line went silent, even the water was turned off but I could hear breathing so it wasn't like he hung up.

"nigga I hear you breathing, when were you gonna tell me?"

"I-I didn't know" He said

"you're her twin, she tells you everything. she would've told you so don't play with me"

"I didn't...well. she only told me there was a possibility. I thought you were her dad though I mean look at her, there's no denying you guys sorta look alike" He struggled to say

"well according to a DNA test she not mine. who's her father then?"

"I don't know, honestly. she showed me a picture but I don't know his name or anything about him"

"fuck this, I got too much to handle right now. someone broke in my apartment last night, I can't deal with baby mama drama right now. I might call you later"

•Present•

I haven't spoken to him since and I don't plan on it anytime soon.

"Malachi let's go, Evontez is in the car already" Deivys said while holding onto Storm's hand

We rented a car for our stay here, nothing expensive or anything. Vontez wanted us to get a lambo but because of the kids we had to settle for a soccer mom car.

"so we out to any parks today or?" Vontez asked as he started to drive

"let's just chill today, tomorrow we'll do all that" I said while playing with Micaiah in my lap

"daddy I wanna see princess" Storm said as she played with a cinderella doll Shay got her

She's been really tryna make Storm girly now so she send new dolls and shit like every week. I don't have a problem with it, I just don't want her to feel like she needs to because of societies standards of what a girl or even a boy should be. I'm not raising her to be gender fluid, I'm just raising her to be and like whatever she wants without feeling like it's wrong.

"we'll go see the princesses tomorrow, I promise"

We drove around Orlando, Florida for a while before finding a small restaurant to eat lunch at. Then we went around some more before going home to cook some dinner. Finally we put the kids to sleep and now Vontez, Deivys and I are in the hot tub chilling and just having some good conversation. awkward...yes, but also good.