Code Breaker

(Video is for later)

I ran through the woods until I stopped at a tree. How did they find out?  I thought. I looked down at my muddy dress. My one night as a normal person, ruined.

"How am I going to get through this?" I whispered. I started to cry. I hate it when I get frustrated. I punched the tree behind me and regained my composure. I trekked through the woods until I got really tired. 

"Time to do this again" I mumbled as I grew my claws. I climbed the tree to think. 

"I need to find Scott" I thought out loud. I jumped back down and started to look for Scott. I followed the smell until I arrived at the Vet Clinic. I opened the door to see Scott sitting on the ground. I sat down on the ground across from him, trying to be comforting.

"She knows" Scott mumbled.

"Who does" I asked Scott kindly.

"Allison" Scott told me. I looked him. 

"We need to find Derek" I told him. He can help Scott. We turned to hear the dogs barking in the other room. 

I stood behind Scott as he climbed to higher ground, trying to look for Derek. I felt my eyes glow as he roared. We walked back to the tree, waiting for a response. We were about to walk away when we heard a howl. We took off in that direction. We ran until we arrived at the Hale house. We examined the surroundings of the house, making sure no hunters were there. I followed Scott when he started to sniff the air. We followed the scent and walked into an underground tunnel. The door opened with a squeak and we started into the tunnel. I am so glad I had a change of clothes at the clinic.

"This is creepy" I said, barely above a whisper. Scott nodded. We went along with the tunnel until we found the door where we found where the scent led us. We opened the door and saw Derek tied up. We untied him and he stayed there to hurt the hunter. We hid in the shadows till the said hunter showed up.

"You ready for another round? To be honest, my knuckles are kind of hurting." He taunted. "So I brought some help" He told Derek, holding a bat up."But I need to warn ya. I used to play in college. He took a swing at Derek, but he caught it. 

"I brought a little help too" Derek taunted. He saw us standing in the doorway and he turned back to be punched in the face by Derek. Derek ripped off the duct tape that helped shock him and turned back to us.

"Scott, Aussie, Help me with this" He told us as he tried to get the other cuff off. 

"No" Scott told him. I followed Scott's lead.

"What?" He asked surprised. 

"Not until you tell us how to stop Peter" I told Derek.

"You really wanna talk about this right now?" Derek exclaimed.

"He is going after Allison and her family. He's going to kill them." Scott stressed.

"So what?" Derek yelled.

"So tell me how to stop him" Scott demanded. 

"You can't, alright? Now..." He yanked on his chain. 

"I don't know when Kate's coming back, so just get me out of this right now. Get me out of this right now!" He yelled at us. 

"Promise you'll help me" Scott told him. I heard that there's a way for Scott to not be a werewolf anymore, and I am determined to help him. There is no hope for me to change back.

"You want me to risk my life for your girlfriend? For your stupid little teenage crush that means absolutely nothing?" He asked him. "You're not in love Scott, You're 16 years old. You're a child." Scott nodded.