Magic Bullet

I was up late doing my homework. I was interrupted by hearing a gunshot. I just continued to work until I heard two more consecutive shots. I know no one would hunt this late at night. I changed into running clothes and ran into the woods. While I was running I heard a wolf howl. I took a shortcut through it and made it into the town in 10 minutes. I saw a car and decided to take a closer look. I got stopped my a woman.

"What's your name and why are you here?" She asked me, blocking the view of her trunk.

"Aussie" I took a moment to catch my breath. "I couldn't sleep so I decided to go on a run.."
"And your name is?" I asked.
"Kate" She told me. "Now be on your way" she said as she basically shoved me away. She's definitely sketchy... I thought. No duh, She had a gun! I turned away and kept on searching for the sound of the howl. As I turned the corner, I heard her shoot again. When she put her gun down, I saw another car pull up to her. I decided to stay when I saw Mr. Argent .

"Get in" I heard him say.
"Not even a hello, nice to see you?" She asked with sass.
"All I've got at the moment is please put the assault rifle away before someone notices" whoops, someone did.
"That's the brother I love!" She said. There's two!? I kept on listening.
"Chris there were two of them" She told him.
"The alpha?" He asked.

"I don't know, but one of them tried to kill me." She told him. Then it was the alpha I thought.
"One of them will lead us to the others, we can't do that if he's dead." He told her.
"Well I can't help kill either of them if I'm dead." She told him. Chris looked around.
"How long will it take" He asked.

"I'd give him 48 hours" I gasped a bit. Scott better not have gotten shot.
I ran back to my house and fell asleep, I was exhausted.
_______Next day___________
I walked into school. I haven't been able to see Scott and Stiles because my mom dropped me off today. She was going to a writers seminar or something. I saw Isaac in the halls.
"Isaac!" I shouted hoping to get his attention. He turned and smiled. He made his way over to me.

"I felt like I haven't seen you in a while, how are you?" I asked. I then noticed he had a couple bruises on his arm.
"How'd you get those?" I asked. He looked down at his arm and then looked back up.
"Oh, my little sister gave me those and I bruise easily. We were play fighting." He told me. I nodded along and looked at my watch.

"I gotta go to first period, my schedule got changed, so I have English now. I'll see you in French!" I told him as I walked away. He smiled and walked away too. I skipped to my English class. I sat next to Stiles in the back row. As soon as class started, the teacher began passing back tests. I saw Scott tap his foot impatiently, I sniffed the air. He was definitely sweating, eww.
"Derek's not the alpha, if he's not the one who bit you, then who did?" Stiles asked Scott. All Scott did was make the 'I don't know' gesture.

"Did the alpha kill the bus driver?" Stiles asked, again. I am starting to get really impatient here. Scott told him he didn't know, again. Stiles sat back impatiently in his seat. He jumped back up to the front of the desk.
"Does Allison's dad know about the alph-"
"I don't know!" Scott flipped. I leaned forward and smacked Stiles's head.
"We don't know any more than you do" I told him as I got my test back. A+. I saw Stiles got an A, and Scott got a D-.

"Dude you need to study more" Stiles told him.Scott set his test down hard.
"Dude that was a joke" Stiles said like it was obvious. I got out of my seat and shuffled to Scott's seat.
"Scott, it's one test, you're gonna make it up" Stiles kept talking.
"Do you need help studying?" I asked him, referring to his test.
"No, I'm studying with Allison after school today." Stiles and I looked shocked.

"That's my boi" Stiles congratulated as I scootched back into my seat.

"We're just studying" Scott said as I sat back in my seat.