The Tell

"Come on guys!" I called to my brothers. We were going to watch something  on Netflix tonight, since my parents are out on a date. I set the popcorn down on the coffee table and put the soda and cups next to it. The boys ran down the stairs and Rhys plopped down next to me. Flavian decided to be funny and laid down across us. We pushed him off and he just laid down on the floor in front of us. 

'What do you guys wanna watch?" I asked them, scrolling through the choices. I quickly went over AHS. 

"No! Go back!" Flavian whined. I just laughed.

"You're too young for that" I told them as I decided on Parks and Recreation. We were a couple episodes in when I got a text from Stiles.  Apparently, there's been an attack at the video store and he wants me to go there.

"Hey guys, I have to go. Go to bed now please" I told them. Flavian gave Rhys a look and turned back to me.

"Werewolf stuff?" Rhys asked. 

"Probably" I shouted as I ran out the door. The Video store is close to my house, so I just walked. I arrived there in ten minutes. Once I got to the crime scene, I searched for Stiles. I instead found Jackson and Lydia in the back of an ambulance. 

"You guys alright?" I asked them. Jackson gave me a quick nod and went back to arguing with the EMT's. I was about to leave when Mr Stilinski approached the car. 

"Why the hell can't I just go home? I'm fine!" Jackson asked Mr. Stilinski.

"I hear ya" Mr Stilinski told Jackson. "But the MT says you hit your head pretty hard. They just wanna make sure you don't have a concussion."

"What part of I'm fine are you having a problem grasping?" Jackson talked back to him. I gave Jackson a look. "Okay? I wanna go home!" 

"And I understand that-" Mr Stilinski told him calmly. 

"No you don't understand," Jackson yelled back at him. "Which kind of blows my mind since it should be a pretty basic concept to grasp for a minimum wage rent-a-cop like you!! Now I want to go home!!!!!!" I'm going to beat Jackson up someday, I swear....

"Woah! Is that a dead body?" Stiles exclaimed. I turned to where he was pointing. There was a man, covered in a black tarp, being carried away on a stretcher. I walked away to the sound of "everybody back up". I walked close to Stiles.

"Do you know what  happened?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"You're guess is as good as mine" He told me, looking at the body. I looked up to the roof and saw Scott.

 I then looked at my watch. "Shit, it's late! I gotta go, text me what happened." I told Stiles. He nodded and I walked home. When I came upon my driveway, I saw my dad's car was gone. He probably went out drinking anyways.. I thought as I trutted to the door. He has been really negligent of our family recently. When I walked inside, my mom was at the island in the kitchen.

"Where were you?" She asked me. I turned to her.

"Just out with Stiles," I told her. I technically was. "How was your date with dad?" I asked.

"It was good! We went out to this Mexican place!" She told me. But when I looked at her, I could see the stress behind her eyes.

"Goodnight mom!" I told her as I leaned over and gave her a goodnight kiss on the cheek. I then walked upstairs, already have taken a shower, and went to bed.

I woke up groggy. I got a lot of sleep last night, but this just happens. I decided to check my phone.

Derek had me up all last night... He even broke my fingers! I'm wondering why he doesn't have you do these types of things  Scott texted me. I just smirked.