Wolf Moon

"You motherfucker!" I yelled at Flavian as he killed me again in Little Big Planet.

"Aussie! Flav! Help us unpack!" My dad called to us.

"We're coming!" I yelled as we shut the PS3 off.

We came into the kitchen to see a wall of boxes in the doorway.

"Can someone help me?" We heard a voice from behind the boxes. We moved some boxes into the living room to help Rhys, my other brother. They're twins.

"You really need to work out more" I chastised him as we walked back outside to the moving truck.

"I know.."He mumbled as he grabbed the 3 boxes of books. He lifted them with ease and took them to his room.

---------------------half hour later-------------------------

I wiped my forehead as I put our couch into our living room.

"Finally! No more furniture" I exclaimed as I plopped onto the couch.

"Aussie!" I heard my mom call me. I groaned and walked into the kitchen.

"We accidentally packed all the sharp objects we had, including the scissors.." My mom explained while she searched through her purse. She finally pulled out $3 and handed them to me.

"Please go grab some from the store"

"Fine.." I grabbed my bike and started to bike to the nearest store.

I ended up biking a half an hour to the nearest store. It was near the Beacon Hills Reserve. I threw my bike down and ran into the store. I grabbed a pocket knife and threw it down on the counter. While he rung up my knife I just sat there and panted. I got up and saw that he was done. He had added 2 water bottles. I gave him a questioning look.

"It's on me" He said with a smile.

"Thank you SO much!!" I grinned as I ran out the door.

I hopped on my bike but THIS time I decided to take it easy. I was daydreaming when I suddenly saw a guy in the middle of the road. I stopped my bike and I called over to him.

"Excuse me? Do you need help?" I asked him. He looked over to me. He looked spooked.

"Umm, can you give me a ride home?" He asked politely. I'll ask him why he was out in the woods in the minute.

"Sure! I'll try but it might take a while. Sorry" I told him as he came near my bike.

"Do you want some water" I asked him. He nodded. When I gave it to him I saw him grimace.

"Are you alright?" He nodded. I gave him a look. He lifted up his shirt to expose a bite mark.

"Do I need to take you to the hospital??" I exclaimed while I looked closer at the bite.

"No, my mom has stuff at my house," He said as he walked closer to my bike. "Can we please just go already....?" He trailed off.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" I exclaimed as I got on my bike.

"Well If you do need anything, my dad is a doctor," I told him as I started to peddle. "Sorry, your name is? I just wanted to know so I can tell you when we get to your house..wherever that is"

"Scott McCall"

"Aussie Ness"

"I've never seen you around here, what school do you go to?" Scott asked me.

"I just moved here. I am starting Beacon Hills tomorrow." I told him.

"Cool, if you see me tomorrow, don't be afraid to say hi" He told me. I smiled.