Second Chance at First Line

I waited in my seat for lacrosse practice to start. I can't believe that Allison's dad is one of the people who shot me!! 

"Let's go! One on one! Jackson, take a long stick today!" The Coach- who I have recently learned is Coach Finstock- told Jackson.  Everyone then started to go up against him. As the first couple people went up my mind started to wonder. Where was Isaac today?  I thought. I was interrupted because it was Scott's turn.

"McCall?  What are you waiting for?" Coach yelled at him. Scott then took off to Jackson. He then got stopped by Jackson. I winced as he laid on the ground. 

"McCall!," The coach yelled at him.He got up as coach got close to him. "My grandmother can move faster than that!" Scott kept his head down, crap. I moved down from my seat a bit and used my cat eyes, they can see better than regular human eyes, I also have control over this and my hearing. Well, Scott doesn't seem to have control. I thought as I saw his glowing yellow eyes.  I made my way over to the school doors to get ready for whatever impending doom that was going to happen because I know we can't get Scott off that field. 

I saw Scott get back in line  and then he tried to do it again. He took off running and decked Jackson to the ground. I winced, that's DEFINITELY broken. Scott dropped to the ground as Stiles raced towards him.  I got Stiles's attention as we dragged Scott inside. Before I shut the door, I saw Derek watching us. I shut the door.

We took him inside the Boys locker room. He clung onto the doorway.

"Scott, are you-"Stiles got interrupted.

"Get away from me!!" He yelled. He started to chase after Stiles, no, it was more like a hunt. And I was getting angry at someone hunting one of my friends. I hissed and went after Scott.  As soon as he jumped on top of the lockers, I tackled him into the rafters. I almost fell, but I used my claws to climb back up.  Scott jumped down from the rafters and I followed in pursuit. I pushed him aside as I debated to use my claws. He tackled me over to the side as he advanced to Stiles. I was behind Scott when Stiles used the fire extinguisher on us. We blocked our faces, and I felt myself slowly turning normal. I looked over to see Scott taking off his helmet.

"Hey, are you not deadly now?" I asked him. He looked over at me. Then Stiles decided to peek his head in from outside.

"What happened" Scott asked. I nodded.

"All I remember is Scott shifting, then me getting angry and going after him."

"You tried to kill me" Stiles said defeated. I instantly remembered.

"Oh yeah, you tried to kill him, so I tried to kill you" I told Scott.

"It's like what I told you before, It's the anger, its your pulse rising, it's a trigger" Stiles told him.

"But it's lacrosse," Scott said defeated."It's a pretty violent game if you haven't noticed" 

"Well it's going to become a lot more violent if you end up killing someone on the field" I told Scott truthfully. I then realized, with me and Scott all sweaty, this looks mildly suggestive.

"You can't play Saturday, you have to get out of the game" Stiles told him. I felt bad, Scott finally got first line and now he's being told he can't play.

"I'm first line" Scott whispered. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Not anymore"

_____________________-________________________________

I walked into my room after doing my homework. I grabbed my computer and decided to skype with Stiles. We need to figure out a way to let Scott play on Saturday. He answered.