Wolf's bane

Scott, Stiles and I were spending our night being a distraction for Derek. 

"Faster?" Scott asked. I looked behind us.

"Much faster" Stiles told him. Scott hit the gas and we sped off. I looked behind us again.

"Hey, Scott? I don't think you're grasping the concept of a car chase here." I told him while I sat in the back.

"If I go faster, I'll kill us" He told me.

"Well, if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us!" Stiles yelled. Scott decided to actually go faster this time. Stiles and I looked behind the car.

"They're gone" We told Scott. Stiles turned on his police scanner.

All units, subject is on foot heading into the iron works  It told us. Scott picked up the speed and we headed to the Iron Works. We pulled in to find Derek hiding behind some equipment, being shot at by Argent. 

"Get in" Stiles called as he climbed into the back with me. Derek hopped in and we drove off with Argent shooting at us.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott yelled at him.

"Damn it! I had him!" Derek yelled.

"Who, the alpha?" Stiles asked. 

"Yes! He was right in front of me, and the freaking police showed up." Derek  answered.

"Oh, hey, they're just doing their jobs" I defended my mom. He glared at me as I sat back in my seat. 

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state." Derek told me. I pointed at Scott.

"It was him!" I exclaimed as I sat back in my seat. It's not my fault the alpha kidnapped me.

"Can we seriously get past that? I made a dumb ass mistake. I get it!" Scott yelled.

"All right. How did you find him?" Stiles changed the subject. Derek stayed silent.

'Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?" Scott asked.

"Yeah, All of us" Stiles told him. "Or just them, I'll be back here" I leaned up closer to them.

"Look, the last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. The first was a guy named Harris. Stiles shot out from his seat, bumping into me in the process.

"Our chemistry teacher?" He asked.

"Why him?" Scott asked.

"I don't know yet" Derek yelled.

"What's the second?" I asked him. Derek reached into his back pocket and pulled out a drawing of a symbol. I remembered it from somewhere.

"Some kind of symbol" Derek told us.

"What?" Derek asked Scott. "You know what this is?"

"I've seen it on a necklace" Scott told him. "Allison's necklace"  We quickly drove off.

I walked into school alone cause I slept in, so my usual ride was gone. I tried to text Jackson for a ride, but the conversation went like this.

Heyyoooo, Can I have a ride?

No. Doctors appointment

Dangit. Is it for the mark on your neck?

I'm not answering your texts anymore

He won't hate me though. I thought as I walked to first period. Later I saw Jackson in the hallway and he was walking towards Scott. I decided to listen in.