Whatever

ANGELICA POV

HER NEW NICKNAME IS BELLE WHICH I WILL EXPLAIN LATER AND ONLY HER CLOSE FRIENDS CALL HER THAT

I woke up early today considering what happened yesterday I slept early.Today was Tuesday I have cheer.Yessss I love cheer but my muscles will feel sore.I have school cheer which is in the morning and I have competition cheer in the afternoon.I did some quick stretches to warm up then I grabbed my outfit of the day, my backpack ,and I put on a sports bra and some shorts.I ran down stairs and poured my fruity pebbles and happily scrolled down my vine account.I grabbed my keys and was just about to head to practice but when their are cheerleaders their are football players.The boys has some of the gear on and I guess their friends stayed the night there were 5 then my step brothers 4 so 9 football players in the kitchen.I tried to quickly get out of sight and leave.

"Wait Angelica aren't you our ride?" Keith asks.I check my watch I can only take a couple and there's and extra car.

"I'll take four just uh hurry up" I say grunting.The four boys who were in my car were Keith who was staring Down my body, and three other guys who were staring at me like I was meat.Obviously they chose the wrong day because we got stuck in traffic and the car next to us just happens to be the schools bad boy Nick and my ex Noah.

"Great"I grunt and look at the passengers set and the other boys.

"You might wanna take your gear off -it's gonna be a long ride" I mumble the last part.

"So Angelica are you single?"

"Ughhh

-Tyler

"Ok Tyler are you that desperate?"I question him raising an eyebrow and smiling.We are about 4 minutes away from school and we were early so.

He huffs in annoyance.

"I'm desperate?"He kisses his arms and I laugh.But the other guys in the car smirk I don't know why.

"And this"he lifts up his shirt to reveal a beautiful set of abs that -crack. I turn to see Keith with a broken pencil his face was red and he was ready to kill.The other guys in my car chuckled.

"What wrong Keith?"I ask him genuinely.

"Nothing"he grumbles under his breath his ears a light shade of pink.The boys get out of the car and shove him around teasing him and punching his shoulder.I freeze wondering what I just witnessed.I shrug and head off to practice whatever that was about.

---------

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

LOVE YA