Secrets out

ANGELICA POV

"You didn't know?"i ask confused and look towards the boys.

"Uhmm no?"The boy whose name is apparently Keith says.

"Yeah when were you gonna tell us?"another guy said looking straight to Cameron.Fortunately for him the bell rang and he shot right out of his seat and ran through the doors.

------Time skip>

When I arrived home I got a note from dad that told me he would be home tonight and that he took my siblings then at the bottom of the note it said that the boys have practice.So I decide to start some pranks.First I go to Cameron's room and pour itching powder on his clothes.Then I put glue on the back of his xbox controller he keeps under his pillow and put super glue at the bottom.I go to Alex's room since his room has the same format as Cameron's room I decide to so the same pranks for both.Then I put a bucket of Carmel and peanut butter on the top of his door so when he opens it it will fall on him.I do the same with Cameron's room.

I head to my room and change into shorts since the house is hot then a baggy t shirt and a sleeveless hoodie.Since I think the boys will try to get into my room so I put a password in my door.If that doesn't work then I have lasers which don't burn you just have to do a series of tumbling(tricks and flips).I hear the doorbell ring and can't help but wonder who it is.When I open the door I stand frozen.

----------------

At the door stood Keaton,Wesley, and Drew better known as emblem3.Who is you didn't know were on the X factor.I saw a car behind them and Ian Eastwood came out.

"Come in its ugh um no ones home besides me."I say nervously fidgeting.A soon as I close the door I'm attacked with hugs and the akward tension in the air.Lastly I hug my ex Wesley thankfully we got over each other and he has a girlfriend.I guess I didn't want to tell the boys that because I wanted to play with them.

"Okay first I want to say some of the rooms are armed."As soon as I let the words out of my mouth Keaton says

"Ah Prank wars again"and chuckles lightly.

"So how have you been"Ian asks me.Ian was also one of our neighbors and my cousin so don't think if us as a couple.Right before I answer I hear voices outside and laughter.The boys.The door knob turned and...