Detention

Angelica POV

Of course Keith just had to get me in trouble.We got a detention and we were the only ones here at the school at 4 pm our detention ends at 6.We were completely alone and the silence was killing me. I laid my head on the table closed my eyes and mumbled to him.

"Hey Keith can we do something I'm bored" He grunted in response and got up to the desk next to me.

"Like what?"He replied in a husky voice.

"20 questions" I ask with a raised eye brow which causes him to chuckle.

"Sure you first" He says putting his head back on the table.

"What's your favorite color?"He glares at me literally.

"Really you spent this time complaining and you're gonna ask me that question?"I weakly nod and look up at him.

"Yea?"

"How about for each question we do we have to do a dare."

"Okaaaaay"

"Me first when was your first kiss?"he asks me.

"My first real kiss or my first ever kiss"

"Both"

"Hey that's not fair one at a time" I complain to him.

"Uh the first one"He says a little embarrassed. I smile and answer him.

"It was when I was 13 I know kinda young"He smiles mischievously.

"Okay for your dare you have to..... you have to kiss me"He says pretending to think. My jaw literally dropped. I was shocked.

"Just a peck"he tells me with a devious smile. I don't know what possessed me to do it.I leaned forward and pecked his lips which were warm and soft.Before I could pull away he grabbed my faces and pulled me closer.Our tounges fought for dominance and obviously he won.It was a spontaneous, and lustful kiss. I needed to pull away but I didn't.I climbed on his lap and straddled him.I could feel him getting aroused.His hands slid up my shirt and he squeezed my breast which I gasped and moaned.

He was playing that game. I started to feel and trace his abs.Going lower and teasingly putting my hand In his pants was I about to touch him.No.But he thought that.He stood still then I hopped off of him.

"Okay my quest-"he painfully grunted.

"Your such a tease"He said