SCHOOL

CAST (CAN'T UPLOAD THE PICTURES BUT I HAVE THE LINK)

ANGELICA LANE - BARBARA BLANK

http://wfiles.brothersoft.com/b/barbara-jean-barbie-blank_184104-1600x1200.jpg

SKY LANE - KAITLYN MAHER

JACKSON LANE - AIDEN FLOWERS

ANDREW - MICHAEL TREVINO

CARTER - ALEX PETTYFER

ALEX - TAYLOR LAUNTER

CAMERON - JACK HARRIES

KAYLEE - VANESSA MORGAN

KIM - ASHLEY BENSON

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY CAST OUR YOUR OWN THEY WERE SOME MEMBERS THAT I REALLY LIKED BUT I DIDN'T KNOW THEY'RE NAMES.

------------

ANGELICA LANE

UGH I have a meet today and its the first day of school. At least its a school meet for the cheerleaders. I wake up at 6 am. I change into my neon pink sports bra and black Nike shorts and bring a outfit. I wonder if I have to take the boys to school since they don't have any other transportation. I grab my keys and phone and head downstairs. I don't have to take Jackson and Sky to school because they get to go an hour later than me. Okay this is wrong but the boys are all awake and shirtless. They don't have 6 packs they have freaking 8 packs. I mean even though they are my stepbrothers doesn't mean I can't stare. Right?

"Am I driving you guys to school?"They're attention is on me. They stare at my body.Perverts.

"Helloooo"I got their attention now.

"Oh my,naked children" My new stepmom says.Shes wearing a robe on.

"We aren't fully naked"Carter says. I grab my fruity pebbles and pour the milk and start to eat.

"Yeah mom we have pants on"Alex snaps.

"ANNIE!!"My dad yells from upstairs. I don't feel like going upstairs so I use the messaging intercom.

"YEAH"

"I HAVE TO DIRECT A NEW MUSIC VIDEO. SOME OLD FRIENDS ARE GONG TO BE VISITING FOR A LITTLE WHILE."

I continue eating my cereal. The boys and Jean(stepmom) are staring and listening.

"WHO?"He runs down the stairs all he has is boxers he has a 6 pack at least he doesn't have fat.I'm used to seeing this.

"Keaton,Wesley,Drew and Ian to choreograph"Aka my childhood friends and emblem3. I start choking on my cereal. Andrew pats my back.

"Oh, I ugh um have a meet I should get going. Are the boys coming?"

"Yup and hurry your about to be late" The boys put their shirts on and bowls in the sink.

They love my car. I don't even know what kind it is.

"Lets deal with this later please" I turn on the radio and Sunset blvd plays. I sing along. Then minutes later the boys sing later too.

"You guys know this song?"

"It was on the X factor"Andrew says.

"Whats with you and them"Carter asks. Like I don't get asked this question a million times.

"Childhood friends..............an ex boyfriend" I say the last past so fast I wouldn't even be able to hear it.

"WHAT! Which one?" Alex and Cam say.

"My love life not yours" I snap. The rest of the ride is silent. When we arrive we go our separate ways. I walk in the gym and see my friends. Some of the cheerleaders are nice others are snobby and prissy.

Our coach has us work on full extension scorpions and basket tosses today.I'm the flyer because of my weight and flexibility. Flying is actually super fun. It can be scary but its fun.

----------

School actually starts now. I head to my advisory(home room) to get my schedule. Kaylee is in this class she's one of my best friends.

"How was your summer"She asks

"Okay you?"She smiles

"I'm dating Andrew Knight" she says squealing jumping up and Down.

"If he breaks your heart I get to kill him"I say faking excitement

"Look there's Kim" I tell her. This is our little gang we are best friends everyone else are just friends except for a couple other guys. We aren't exactly popular but we are cheerleaders. The nice witches. Kim walks over to us.

"Hey girls" Lets say Kim is the Girly girl and head cheerleader, Kaylee is the nicest and sweetest person, I'm the Girly tomboy. Me and Kaylee are co captains.

"heeyy" Me and Kaylee say.

"Guess who I'm dating" Please don't be one of the boys. Please don't be one of the boys.

"Cameron Knight"